Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consultant says "crisis averted"

Let me look at a SS.
    Last edited by heyelander; 04-23-2012, 04:55 PM.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• sorry, I'm ****ed today...

Skip me and I'll catch up later.

Comment

• yeah, I'm not in that big of a hurry to **** up my next pick.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• picks are up. sorry for the delay.

Comment

• aren't ko over?

Comment

• are they? I'm at work and have kind of lost track of what's what. If they are, then... un-KO Gore and forget I mentioned him.
              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                aren't ko over?
                Yeah KO's finished at the end of round 18. mjl and Heyelander both left a KO each on the rails.

Comment

• For mjl

knockout.jpg
                  "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                  "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Shirt I wore to the PONY draft.

Sadly, the power it looks like I was fighting was all on my offense.

Comment

• Out on the road today, so I PM'd my pick to johnny.

Comment

• Sent an email to RR with rd 19 and 20 picks...
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                          Sent an email to RR with rd 19 and 20 picks...
                          Thanks - very helpful. I need to pop out (diaper emergency!) but will get my sheet updated and pick up this evening as soon as I can.

Comment

• I just updated the spreadsheet, Riff, if you want to save some time.

Comment

• Last time I update the spreadsheet for you, Riff. Friggin stole my Harry Heilman pick. You were the only one that could have taken him...

Comment

• I PMd Johnny picks for both Feral and myself. Once DMT picks, johnny can post both and then pogues will be up.

Comment

Working...
                                X