Damon 14
    Cone 15

Double checking

Comment

• Yeah ... TSGarp's Tudor KO is invalid. TSG already has his 6 KO's

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Time to gamble!
        I had been looking at doing something there earlier ... but my team set up wasn't right. The gamble wasn't so much Ramirez, as getting him at the right time.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          I had been looking at doing something there earlier ... but my team set up wasn't right. The gamble wasn't so much Ramirez, as getting him at the right time.
          Pretty much the same for me with Manny.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Frae... clear your PMs.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I saw VD 2 Commentary Thread and for a second thought that the original monster of all commentary threads had been resurrected, so I had to come in and check it out. I guess I should have remembered that that thread was on the old site. Should have remembered that it was II instead of 2 as well. Oh well, you know you are old when you can't remember details about vintage drafts run years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Frae... clear your PMs.
                cleared out.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                  cleared out.
                  Quick...everyone PM frae!! Go!
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    Quick...everyone PM frae!! Go!
                    Make sure to tell me how much of a cry baby b#&h Crosby is, or to just chant Crosby Sucks at me

Comment

Wanna play in the next one?
                      Depends on my work when it starts. Let me know.

Comment

I'm hopeful that my BY stats can carry a zero but I'm not sure. I haven't been paying attention as closely to this VD as I usually do. I figure my team is a mid-pack team anyways, so why not take a few chances?
                        It's multi-scoring ... so who the heck knows ... and with KO's in play, the targets are unpredictable also. Someone will hit the perfect storm.

Comment

• I have both SDS and Garp already at 6 KOs before this round:

SDS - Nolan Ryan (7.02), Charlie Sweeney (8.14), Billy Williams (9.02), Kenny Lofton (12.14), Keith Foulke (14.14), Dick Allen (15.02)
                          Garp - Fergie Jenkins (8.06), Dan Quisenberry (9.10), Sparky Lyle (11.10), Rick Aguilera (13.10), Johnny Damon (14.06), David Cone (16.06)

That invalidates both the Isringhausen and Tudor KOs.

Edit to add: I'm an idiot. Izzy KO is valid because it's Frae, not SDS.
                          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                            I have both SDS and Garp already at 6 KOs before this round:

SDS - Nolan Ryan (7.02), Charlie Sweeney (8.14), Billy Williams (9.02), Kenny Lofton (12.14), Keith Foulke (14.14), Dick Allen (15.02)
                            Garp - Fergie Jenkins (8.06), Dan Quisenberry (9.10), Sparky Lyle (11.10), Rick Aguilera (13.10), Johnny Damon (14.06), David Cone (16.06)

That invalidates both the Isringhausen and Tudor KOs.
                            SDS posted that KO for me. That was my 6th KO.

Comment

• I thought Mort Cooper was a well timed pick. Good value when CJ picked him up ... must suck to see Breechen and Chandler still floating about 4 rounds later. I just picked Breechen because he was still there. I didn't really want him that much to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                                SDS posted that KO for me. That was my 6th KO.
                                LJ forgot the number 1 rule... don't get drunk on your own gunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X