Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
    you can text me your cell # Pogues ************ ... I can text you
    I'd feel unsafe post my mobile number like that ... I'm sure there are bots scouring web forums looking for numbers in a particular sequences.

Would you be interested in double glazing? Or mayhaps aluminium siding?
    Last edited by johnnya24; 03-25-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
      Apparently not. Tumor growing in her stomach lining and one likely in her - well, the organ affected when the auto-immune system is failing (too tired to remember the name). Her white blood cells were eating the red.

I had to put this young loving dog down yesterday afternoon. I'm bloody depressed. This morning was hard as part of my daily routine is our morning walk and constitutional ...

Sad day in the RR household.
      Very sorry to hear, RR. Losing a dog sucks (I've lost two), but losing one that young is terrible. My condolences.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        I'd feel unsafe post my mobile number like that ... I'm sure there are bots scouring web forums looking for numbers in a particular sequences.

Would you be interested in double glazing? Or mayhaps aluminium siding?
        Mmmmm double glazed donuts
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
          5.14 Mike Piazza 1997 C piazzmi01

at least I waited three more rounds than I did last time.
          Piazza is gone. Sending PM also.

Comment

• asdflasdf

stupid spreadsheet didn't yell at me.
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• so what's the decision on KOs? The player is still eligible to be selected in the "non-exempt" years?

Comment

• Also I had a question about the spreadsheet, it's in the spreadsheet thread but I'm not sure if that gets many views...
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Wait, we're doing multiplicative scoring? When did we decide that?
                  Now if this isn't sarcasm it is pretty funny

Comment

Does this mean we are, in fact, doing multiplicative? I don't remember talking about a scoring change but I don't really remember a lot of stuff.
                    Yeah we are doing multiple scoring.

Comment

Ah, sh!t. It was a poll and I even voted in the poll. Well, all righty then. Guess I should change my strategy now. This VD has been a total clusterf*ck so far.
                      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Paging Slacklander.
                        Heyelander's Excuse:

1.01 Prius breakdown

KO1: long whine about the cost of Prius spare parts.

Comment

Ah, sh!t. It was a poll and I even voted in the poll. Well, all righty then. Guess I should change my strategy now. This VD has been a total clusterf*ck so far.
                          and I said the same damn thing about 4 pages back.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• 1.02 Allergy Meds
                            1.03 Highly efficient snooze button.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              1.03 Highly efficient snooze button.
                              I think he means the Submit Reply button

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                I think he means the Submit Reply button
                                Uh oh. Wayne is a narcoleptic with sleep apnea. Likely scenario: he saw a player he really wanted, passed out and is now choke snoring on his laptop.
                                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
                                X