Sign-ups for Vintage Draft I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent out a bunch of PM's
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I prefer doing vintage drafts during the offseason. Plus, that gives us another year of stats for the Zobrists and the Ugglas.

Comment

yeah, this seems to be sputtering. Bryan said no, Revo said we would need to start soon or he wouldn't be able to play and no one else got back to me. we have about 5 or 6 right now.

Comment

I'm in.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            yeah, this seems to be sputtering. Bryan said no, Revo said we would need to start soon or he wouldn't be able to play and no one else got back to me. we have about 5 or 6 right now.
            Yea, not sure if you counted me but I'm in.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'll participate if it's a standard draft ... I have very little time to research anything new.

Comment

RIP Mel Queen, died today.
                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Happy birthday ElD! Maybe you can find a couple of this to knock back while in Austria...

Comment

so are VDs dead and buried, or can we get a new VD going?

Comment

I tried something, but Oakland said he would prefer to wait for the off season. And since he does most of the heavy lifting regarding the spreadsheets these days, I figured we might as well wait.

When does ElD get back?

Comment

I think I'm most shocked by the 1:27 hour game!

Centennial anniversary: Pete Alexander-Cy Young showdown

Exactly 100 years ago, on Sept. 7, 1911, baseball witnessed one of its most impressive and memorable pitching duels. It wasn’t the longest pitchers duel. It took a typical nine innings.

Comment

Maybe we can find some new blood ... maybe some new ideas?

Comment

so do we wait for the playoffs to end, or for Eld to return to the country... or just wait.

Comment

in...

G
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

In...

Good idea on the Zola board...
                                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
                                X