No announcement yet.

Sign-ups for Vintage Draft I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did we have such a good turnout for the last VD, and now many here are not going to bother with the next round?

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Heyelander is really doing a piss poor job of getting the inaugural Vintage Draft off the ground.

Tsk tsk.
      huh? we're already in the 6th round... I didn't think you wanted to play so we got things going about 3 weeks ago without you.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I am in, of course....

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          huh? we're already in the 6th round... I didn't think you wanted to play so we got things going about 3 weeks ago without you.
          You can still get in though! We did a theme draft and everyone is using a different theme. I am using "guys with 5+ All-Star Games but not in the Hall of Fame". I think the only ones left are "guys who went prematurely bald" and "guys with a lower percentage of vowels in their last name than their career batting average" but you can pick between those.

- Mike
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
            You can still get in though! We did a theme draft and everyone is using a different theme. I am using "guys with 5+ All-Star Games but not in the Hall of Fame". I think the only ones left are "guys who went prematurely bald" and "guys with a lower percentage of vowels in their last name than their career batting average" but you can pick between those.

- Mike
            nice.

Comment

i'm thinking about trying to initiate this. it's not time yet, but I'm starting to think it might be getting closer to the time.

Comment

If we do it I am in.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

It's gonna be Decade and letter.

Comment

I'm in
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

in if i can remember how

Comment

I'd love to do at least one more Vintage Draft before I take off overseas. I leave mid-June, so....
                          I'm....
                          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Hurry the F up.
                            ....in
                            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Oakland...

Is there any problem with the spreadsheet if we try to do letters and decades?

Comment

what the frig is scott's name these days?

Comment

Working...
                                X