• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fordham Flash!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Cross, Greenberg and Frisch ... that's a nice trio

... Carew as well.
      Maybe Round 14 is the "oh, yeah, let's stop drafting QUIZY garbage and grab a few of the good players who are left" round.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
        Maybe Round 14 is the "oh, yeah, let's stop drafting QUIZY garbage and grab a few of the good players who are left" round.
        Don't bank on it

Comment

So that's a round about way of saying, thank god we don't have flips
          I think if you are trying to track other teams and guess what they might have, flips are a nightmare.
          On the other hand as far as having flexibility and rewarding multi-eligibility (like we do for positions), flips would have been a godsend.

So, it depends on what camp you are in. I don't think it's 100% one way or the other, it has pros and cons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            I think if you are trying to track other teams and guess what they might have, flips are a nightmare.
            On the other hand as far as having flexibility and rewarding multi-eligibility (like we do for positions), flips would have been a godsend.

So, it depends on what camp you are in. I don't think it's 100% one way or the other, it has pros and cons.
            If you limited flips to 1 or 2, and you can only make the flip when you pick ... then it's easy to record.

Edit: keeping track would be similar to KO's
            Last edited by johnnya24; 06-22-2020, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Second draft in a row I take a deep look at "A" and realize I had 1 decent option. Last draft it was Appling, this time Aguilera.

Anecdotal conclusion: "A" sucks in combo drafts.

Solution: pick Pete Alexander in every draft.
              Last edited by johnnya24; 06-22-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure I'm on my usual PONY roto-auction strategy here. Save up all my money for the end game only to have garbage left and find myself leaving $20 on the table.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Pretty sure I'm on my usual PONY roto-auction strategy here. Save up all my money for the end game only to have garbage left and find myself leaving $20 on the table.
                  I honestly have no clue what you are doing. I didn't really see the ratio tank in the cards, but now after you take Zachary, I am not sure if you can salvage the ratios. You do have a lot of candy left, however.

Comment

• just taking a look at all the picks from yesterday and trying to solve the impossible puzzle. Likely will be a couple hours
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• SPREADSHEET

Small update: the letters remaining column on the "let" tab wasn't rendering all the letters. Fixed.

Comment

• The link isn't working. But thanks!

Comment

The link isn't working. But thanks!
                          Link is always in the first post of the Draft thread ... is that working?

Comment

Link is always in the first post of the Draft thread ... is that working?
                            It is, but says the update was the previous one. Is the new one on that link now?

Comment

It is, but says the update was the previous one. Is the new one on that link now?
                              That link always has the latest version and the latest update to the rounds sheet.

When I click save, that link always has the saved file.

Something something cloud storage

Comment

That link always has the latest version and the latest update to the rounds sheet.

When I click save, that link always has the saved file.

Something something cloud storage
                                Got it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X