• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Well, crap revo. Now I am finished.
    That gets you this:

::

Comment

• Are we allowed to take 5 or more quizy picks ? I have some hidden gems i have found
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• SPREADSHEET UPDATED

LINK

Spreadsheet link has been re=added to the first post of the Draft Thread.

1. Franchise Tab added
        2. Franchise Table added to Snapshot.
        3. Minor error on "Let" tab fixed
        4. Mystery player has had his name code (ruthba01 etc) fixed to reflect his legal last name (changing him from R to V)
        5. All hitters whose career started in 2005 changed from "Contemporary" to "Normal" hitters (12 in total)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Are we allowed to take 5 or more quizy picks ? I have some hidden gems i have found
          the real Question is could you use a wc and take 2 Z - u - I and have them be your 4 QUIZY.

asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            SPREADSHEET UPDATED

LINK

Spreadsheet link has been re=added to the first post of the Draft Thread.

1. Franchise Tab added
            2. Franchise Table added to Snapshot.
            3. Minor error on "Let" tab fixed
            4. Mystery player has had his name code (ruthba01 etc) fixed to reflect his legal last name (changing him from R to V)
            5. All hitters whose career started in 2005 changed from "Contemporary" to "Normal" hitters (12 in total)
            Thank you !
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
              the real Question is could you use a wc and take 2 Z - u - I and have them be your 4 QUIZY.

asking for a friend.
              Ask your friend to try again

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Are we allowed to take 5 or more quizy picks ? I have some hidden gems i have found
                Theoretically you could pick 7 (4+3 wc). Seems like a solid plan IMO. Stop other people getting those high value QUIZY's.

Comment

Theoretically you could pick 7 (4+3 wc). Seems like a solid plan IMO. Stop other people getting those high value QUIZY's.
                  if we get near the end and I can make someone take a penalty, I am just the spiteful prick to do this.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Elliott hit great in the '48 World's Series (in a losing effort).

Comment

• Willie Upshaw seemed pretty good value there given that we're already in Quirk n' Qualls territory

Comment

• Upshaw was born & raised in the Texas Hill Country. I imagine him being pretty disappointed in the early-80's Toronto BBQ scene. But what the hell do I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
                          But what the hell do I know.
                          You know that Upshaw was born & raised in the Texas Hill Country.

Comment

Upshaw was born & raised in the Texas Hill Country. I imagine him being pretty disappointed in the early-80's Toronto BBQ scene. But what the hell do I know.
                            A lot about the early 80's Toronto BBQ scene?

Comment

A lot about the early 80's Toronto BBQ scene?
                              No, that's the thing. For all I know they had great BBQ! (Any Canadians on here?) But it would surprise me.

Comment

No, that's the thing. For all I know they had great BBQ! (Any Canadians on here?) But it would surprise me.
                                I live in TX and spent quite a bit of time in the Hill Country.

I don't like BBQ.

(ducks)

Comment

Working...
                                X