• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Awesome, what's our prize?
    Free trip to 1908 all.star game
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Free trip to 1908 all.star game
      Box seats right next to President Roosevelt

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
        Box seats right next to President Roosevelt
        Well then stick a fork in this bitch!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I was waiting for Chief Zimmer to be picked so I could bring him up in the Iannetta discussion. Pretty similar level of stats.

Comment

• I thought for sure I goated taking Brown instead of Davis last round.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

I thought for sure I goated taking Brown instead of Davis last round.
              I couldnt take him unfortunately
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 3 picks in 5 minutes, boom!
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  I was waiting for Chief Zimmer to be picked so I could bring him up in the Iannetta discussion. Pretty similar level of stats.
                  My argument against this is you are basing it on like I know what a good pick is. You sir are sadly mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    My argument against this is you are basing it on like I know what a good pick is. You sir are sadly mistaken.
                    I think Zimmer was great value here. Not a player i could take thougj
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                      I despise your self deprecation.

Comment

I thought for sure I goated taking Brown instead of Davis last round.
                        You're killing me again. Davis has been on my short-list forever. Just never could pull the trigger. Now my short-list is down to two players who I can't legally take both. Back to the drawing board for my next set of picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          my short-list is down to two players who I can't legally take both
                          You might want to adjust how you make your lists.

Comment

I was waiting for Chief Zimmer to be picked so I could bring him up in the Iannetta discussion. Pretty similar level of stats.
                            Yeah, he sort of stood out as being very comparable to Iannetta. I figured he would go soon. It seemed obvious you went Iannetta because you also went Zettlein. Zettlein was the interesting one to me. Wins are great for a Z, the lack of K's can be handled, the ERA is good, and the single season is fine. Handling 2100 IP of that WHIP, however, could be a challenge.

Comment

You might want to adjust how you make your lists.
                              I often put two guys I can't take both of on a short list---it makes sense, you take the one that falls to you. Of course, this short list is just the holdover list from last round, so it will be decimated as a matter of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                                I often put two guys I can't take both of on a short list---it makes sense, you take the one that falls to you. Of course, this short list is just the holdover list from last round, so it will be decimated as a matter of course.
                                Oh, I read it as you couldn't take either one.

Comment

Working...
                                X