Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Jake is the biggest Marlins fan I know.
    And that's saying a LOT! I'm the biggest fan out of the more than seven that exist.

Comment

• Johhny is up against it....a few more minutes and he gets the dirtybird
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Johhny is up against it....a few more minutes and he gets the dirtybird
        Last warning....
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by jmaeroff View Post
          And that's saying a LOT! I'm the biggest fan out of the more than seven that exist.
          i think Mr. Paul Sporer is also a huge fan....he actually dropped in here once or twice if i recall. And it wasn't to slag me for trading away my stars for rookies in Idle Hands
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

i think Mr. Paul Sporer is also a huge fan....he actually dropped in here once or twice if i recall. And it wasn't to slag me for trading away my stars for rookies in Idle Hands
            I think he's a Tigers fan, though he may also like the Marlins.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

he's competed in a number of these early on.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

He's an old school Junkie.

Comment

• Since it appears dead tonight, I was doing more research, and I looked at the last VD without decades (since we haven't done franchises in forever---Verlander for example would have been irrelevant in the last franchise draft). It was VD 12. Interesting draft. A certain guy with a nickname apparently of Robot, who once dethroned a certain VD King (I will note, however, that the Robot is nowhere to be found now, and the throne is pretty comfy), won VD 12. He had an interesting and instructive pick in Round 17.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                    Since it appears dead tonight, I was doing more research, and I looked at the last VD without decades (since we haven't done franchises in forever---Verlander for example would have been irrelevant in the last franchise draft). It was VD 12. Interesting draft. A certain guy with a nickname apparently of Robot, who once dethroned a certain VD King (I will note, however, that the Robot is nowhere to be found now, and the throne is pretty comfy), won VD 12. He had an interesting and instructive pick in Round 17.
                    Elmer Utliest ?
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• This format is really interesting and brutal. Things will get Uggla
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

He was a big Rotojunkie back in the day. He had a short fuse and used to get into a lot of arguments, from what I remember.

And yeah, he played in a bunch of these VDs.

Comment

• What was his handle? I remembered him as Teenwolf, but I was wrong about that. He was young---and I say that knowing I was young then, but not as young as he was, lol.

And any idea where Johnny is? We might be able to get a spate of picks tonight, or tomorrow might be very boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            He was a big Rotojunkie back in the day. He had a short fuse and used to get into a lot of arguments, from what I remember.

And yeah, he played in a bunch of these VDs.
                            You were Idle Hands werent you ? Hard to remember
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You were Idle Hands werent you ? Hard to remember
                              Heyelander and i were set to dominate the league for decades when bene mysteriously pulled the plug
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                                What was his handle? I remembered him as Teenwolf, but I was wrong about that. He was young---and I say that knowing I was young then, but not as young as he was, lol.

And any idea where Johnny is? We might be able to get a spate of picks tonight, or tomorrow might be very boring.
                                I believe he was Pauly and maybe still is
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X