• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Paralyzed With Indecision

If I were forming a band right now, that'd be the name.

We'd be a progressive metal outfit.
    I bet an updated history thread would have helped you with your decision making. I know it would help me.

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post

Instead of progressive maybe regressive

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    That being said, CJ's pick just threw off all my picks for him (and eliminated a guy I had for two people). Hmmmm. I would just go and adjust my projections, but it still won't help me, so why bother?

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    Yeah, like I said earlier, there’s going to be a few battleground players, and most of them were crap. I’m pretty sure I know the one you’re talking about.

I have the same top 4, but one pretty far above the others. I still don’t like to discuss the potential winners and losers, because it could be discouraging to the rest.
    I want to discourage the ones at the bottom so I don't lose to them!!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    The Marco Estrada pick blew my mind. Did not see that comimg. I am sure it was a good pick but without spending a huge amount of time it is hard to figure other teams needs and constraints

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I am discouraged enough to takr one of the worst playets in VD history
    Ok, I had to take him anyway. Hindsight is 20/20 (ha ha) in these drafts. But this is a super hard game and this format makes it even harder.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Yeah, like I said earlier, there’s going to be a few battleground players, and most of them were crap. I’m pretty sure I know the one you’re talking about.

I have the same top 4, but one pretty far above the others. I still don’t like to discuss the potential winners and losers, because it could be discouraging to the rest.
    I am discouraged enough to takr one of the worst playets in VD history

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Well, I finally finished projections with so few picks left. I am pretty sure if you are 7th in your own projections, you'll be luck to finish in the top 10, lol. FWIW, I see a close 4-way battle at the top with Johnny, Feral, CJ, and revo. Incredibly close between the top three, and I think I don't have revo's WC pick right, so he's probably higher than I projected. The other three have enough garbage left that they are easier to figure out. Only 4-5 players on two teams, but some could be very important. At least one is incredibly meaningless because he's garbage.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    I will have one modern hitter and 2 deadball hitters remaining.

I’m pretty sure I have Frae’s final combo after he said that.
    Well, crap, time to change the projection I just made for revo, lol.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Strong chance for me that I might not even use my last modern hitter at all. That’s called excellent planning, people.
    I will have one modern hitter and 2 deadball hitters remaining.

I’m pretty sure I have Frae’s final combo after he said that.

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Strong chance for me that I might not even use my last modern hitter at all. That’s called excellent planning, people.
    Strategery!

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Attempting to project your team, I don't have the faintest clue what you are going to use the last CH on, lol.
    Haha then I guess it will be a surprise for you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X