No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been creating Republicans and religious zealots around these parts for years. I'm sure Heyelander will pick once he's done speaking in tongues and donating to Trump.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Makes me angry to think Johnny is out washing windows and posting random picks and will finish in front of me.

Actually, you slightly edge him out in my projections, but he gets the higher tier because he has a tiny bit of upside in pitching, while your best picks are very, very obvious, so you have none. You could still beat him.

Oh, and one update to my projections. I think heyelander is now projected for last---I had him with Cicotte, who he obviously can't get now, and well, that's one of the best picks he had left---before he lost him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        I've been creating Republicans and religious zealots around these parts for years. I'm sure Heyelander will pick once he's done speaking in tongues and donating to Trump.
        That explains the cryptic text i just got
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Actually, you slightly edge him out in my projections, but he gets the higher tier because he has a tiny bit of upside in pitching, while your best picks are very, very obvious, so you have none. You could still beat him.

Oh, and one update to my projections. I think heyelander is now projected for last---I had him with Cicotte, who he obviously can't get now, and well, that's one of the best picks he had left---before he lost him.
          Well if we enter lock down and stop right now, which seems prudent, i might do ok
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Heyelander knows he's up, right?
            Oops...
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Oops...
              Of course u knew u were up....all those calculations just bogged u down
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I liked my analysis better....don't think I can get snaked on the key quizy, but that thought occurred to me.
                Nevermind. I looked at pitchers for hitter decades, reversing my earlier mistake, and thought you needed a 1910's hitter, not 1900's. You'll finish your team now, but well, there will be some quizy ugliness involved.

Comment

Nevermind. I looked at pitchers for hitter decades, reversing my earlier mistake, and thought you needed a 1910's hitter, not 1900's. You'll finish your team now, but well, there will be some quizy ugliness involved.
                  There will be ugliness, oh yes there will
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I couldn't power thru quizy like frae, that was more than i could take
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I actually looked at that guy for a while, but it just didn't work, lol. FWIW, with my updating my projections to fix yours, you move up to 6th, but your outlook doesn't change much. I also fixed frae after having him with Brouthers. frae is now more or less in the top tier with me and DMT. His road there is just about impossible to figure out, however. It includes a guy I have never heard of at a great letter.

Comment

I actually looked at that guy for a while, but it just didn't work, lol. FWIW, with my updating my projections to fix yours, you move up to 6th, but your outlook doesn't change much. I also fixed frae after having him with Brouthers. frae is now more or less in the top tier with me and DMT. His road there is just about impossible to figure out, however. It includes a guy I have never heard of at a great letter.
                        This is going to be chaos with you expecting me to make the best pick

Comment

Adrian Zmed....solid gold
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            This is going to be chaos with you expecting me to make the best pick
                            Well, your ugly letter picks are pretty easy. It's the good letters that get really tricky.

Comment

Well, your ugly letter picks are pretty easy. It's the good letters that get really tricky.
                              Yes, I was surprised you had Brouthers in there, O and E seem like a lock to me and no one else can take them. The problem is where to use B,S, and the two wild cards without messing this up.

Comment

• When I said oops it was because I'm out delivering food
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X