*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    I think that is the one selection you don't have to put much thought into. It has been the most obvious pick for anyone for many rounds now.
    ohhh ohhh, I know who it is, pick me, pick me

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      What filter did you use? I would try a different one, lol.

Ah yes, but elective surgeries are not allowed here now, so my brain and eye transplants will just have to wait. Rats!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        He was not decade/letter precluded, and the likelihood was he will use his N on a hitter, but Nehf was my only irreplaceable pitcher, so in the small chance he took him, I didn’t like the alternatives. Any change there had a bad ripple effect,
        The next two 'N' pitchers in the 1910s had career WHIPs over 1.4. Oof.

Comment

• Bene waiting what seems like forever. Next pick will be sometime in the Futuis apparently
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Voldemort Cooper was a better wizard than pitcher
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              Voldemort Cooper was a better wizard than pitcher
              And the Daily Prophet has never even reported on it. Fake news!
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Somehow I have enough time to post nonsense in these commentary threads but not enough to do projections. As such, I'm guessing ol' Mort wasn't the optimal pick but I don't have the time to make sure. Plus, I am very lazy. Verrrrrrrrry.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Somehow I have enough time to post nonsense in these commentary threads but not enough to do projections. As such, I'm guessing ol' Mort wasn't the optimal pick but I don't have the time to make sure. Plus, I am very lazy. Verrrrrrrrry.
                  At least u acknowledge your criticism of the Daily Prophet is nonsense
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Somehow I have enough time to post nonsense in these commentary threads but not enough to do projections. As such, I'm guessing ol' Mort wasn't the optimal pick but I don't have the time to make sure. Plus, I am very lazy. Verrrrrrrrry.
                    I had you taking more or less a different flavor of the same guy, the change made no significant difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                      I had you taking more or less a different flavor of the same guy, the change made no significant difference.
                      It is really weird how similar that mystery other guy is to Mort Cooper, eh?

Comment

It is really weird how similar that mystery other guy is to VoldeMort Cooper, eh?
                        Danny Salazar Slytherin ?
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Carl Hubblepuff

Comment

• Ravenclaude Hendrix?

Yeah, that one sucks.

Comment

• Alfredo Griffindorr

Comment

• Fred McGriffindorr

Comment

Working...
                                X