*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    And I thought steam was water in a gaseous form. Silly me. I am old, lol.
    Or is it ice in a non-liquid form?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Doesn't look like heyelander is around ... I guess I have a ready made excuse for bailing
      cooked dinner for the two of us. Ham for me, veggie dinner roast for the girl. Balsamic pearl onions, creamed spinach, roasted carrots and mashed potatoes. Then watched john oliver and westworld.

Pick up, you all can progress in the morning. Night all.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Speaking of... you could show me that cat licking its ass on John Oliver 4000 more times and I would laugh every time.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Or is it ice in a non-liquid form?
          It could be considered ice in its gaseous form, but in non-liquid form would be inexact since ice, itself, is ice in a non-liquid form.

Comment

• Yard work done. Next.

Comment

Yard work done. Next.
              I just sent u my address. Pay close attention to the shrubberies
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Flying along today...

Comment

• Had to make some fixes tot he SS that I thought I'd already made. You will need to update the SS, or copy paste the amendments to the "O'Neils" in the hitter sheets.

Comment

• Seems way to early for O'Neil. He's supposed to go at 10.07. Dammit.

Comment

• I forgot how impossible the letters/decades drafts are. I was regretting the Young pick because I should have taken someone else, who I still don't think makes it back to me, but given other picks and more research, I don't even know if I want to take him anymore. Even filling out an ideal rest of roster thing is difficult even pretending I could make all the rest of my picks without someone taking them. (And that's a silly exercise---in four picks since I did the idea rest of roster last night, I have already lost O'Neil and Perry.) Avoiding seriously having to get less than one should at a couple of letters and decades is impossible---and the improved drafting of everyone (and I've been gone for a while) does not help---but it does help and gives me an excuse to think about a bunch of old ball players to kill the boredom of the lockdown. Great fun, but brutal.

Comment

• Now let's see whether Controller Jacobs gets one or two of my guys.

Comment

• And the answer is one. With Hamilton already on board, Hecker was not one of my guys, obviously. Simmons was. Oh well, an excuse to do another one and see how long it lasts, lol.

Comment

• Well, the next three are all here, so maybe some movement. And maybe someone will chime in here so I can stop talking to myself, although, given my profession, I can do this for hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                              Well, the next three are all here, so maybe some movement. And maybe someone will chime in here so I can stop talking to myself, although, given my profession, I can do this for hours.
                              I have no idea what I am doing, but it is fun.

Comment

• I picked CB and I am here to keep you company

Comment

Working...
                                X