Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    names sent
    Do you still need the numbers or are we good?
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• So can someone send a randomized numbers LIST between 1 and 13

Not a random number

Comment

• Sent.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 1 Controller J
          2 JohnnyA
          3 Frae
          4 TS GARP
          5 Kevin Seitzer
          6 Heyelander
          7 Cavebird
          8 Bene
          9 hacko
          10 Revo
          11 DMT
          12 Ken
          13 Feral

Names sent by heyelander

Ken
          Frae
          Controller J
          Revo
          TS GARP
          Bene
          hacko
          Heyelander
          Feral
          DMT
          JohnnyA
          Cavebird
          Kevin Seitzer

Numbers sent by ElD

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Uztil
            sleeper QUIZY pick
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Now that we have an at least soft-number, can we decide on whether to have knock-outs or not? It would help with prep---thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                Now that we have an at least soft-number, can we decide on whether to have knock-outs or not? It would help with prep---thanks!
                No KO's or anything like that. We decided on the format a while back ... it's just been a while in-between (mostly because of my tardiness). We are supposed to do Franchises next if one of our resident techno-wizzkids can grab the data (aka Ken, mjl or KS).

Letter (last name) / Decade combo

Multi-scoring +1

Positions: 14 /11
                C, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UT
                11 x P

23 letters & 2 Wildcards (25 players to be drafted in total) ... so 3 of 5 QUIZY's as per normal.

14 of the 15 eligible hitting decades must be selected
                11 of the 14 eligible pitching decades must be selected

I'll be increasing the minimum team IP total to 18,500k (from 18,000k) ... taking into account the reduction in the number of pitchers from 12 to 11. That increases the average IP per slot by nearly 200IP.

Comment

• So we get started tomorrow or whenever CJ is ready to pick. I'm not exactly ready with 1.02 ... nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Comment

• If we have 13 participants (same as VD13), I really only need to fix the hit_comb and pit_comb sheets. I'll get that done tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      So we get started tomorrow or whenever CJ is ready to pick. I'm not exactly ready with 1.02 ... nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
                      I have no idea what we are even drafting...would be great to start Monday....i guess i have a while until my pick though
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Rule 1b says all 5 QUIZYs but we only need to pick three right?
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          Rule 1b says all 5 QUIZYs but we only need to pick three right?
                          3 of 5. I'll fix that. Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            So we get started tomorrow or whenever CJ is ready to pick. I'm not exactly ready with 1.02 ... nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
                            I have picked. If you make us wait until tomorrow for 1.02 you are bad.
                            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                              I have picked. If you make us wait until tomorrow for 1.02 you are bad.
                              It's 3.49am ... you got it bro!

Comment

• I think that was an automatic pick ... don't think debating it any longer helps much.

Comment

Working...
                                X