*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Snider was a great pick. I am surprised he lasted that long. And I can't draft him anyway due to decades, so it was a very great pick, lol.
    The 1950s are fast becoming a wasteland!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Yep, not much left there. Only four left to be taken now, but given your letters, Snider was the only good one you could really take, and if someone else took him, you'd be SOL since you'd have to wild card anyone else good.

Comment

• As for me, I just need to wait to see Controller Jacobs pick to see how much I want gets back to me. So weird how he can almost take everyone left in my plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Yep, not much left there. Only four left to be taken now, but given your letters, Snider was the only good one you could really take, and if someone else took him, you'd be SOL since you'd have to wild card anyone else good.
          Yeah, agreed. Tough thing is that I'm in the same situation in multiple other areas and just foreclosed upon any idea of keeping my WCs alive and kicking for much longer.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Yeah, agreed. Tough thing is that I'm in the same situation in multiple other areas and just foreclosed upon any idea of keeping my WCs alive and kicking for much longer.
            I am trying my best to keep mine as long as I can, but all the wild cards used at B are driving me nuts, and almost getting me to jump into that myself. But in a letters/decades draft, that becomes inevitable at this point, I vaguely recall. There will always be ugly picks late because there is just nothing else anyone can do.

Comment

The 1950s are fast becoming a wasteland!
              yes they are ! And catcher and L too !
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Man, if I only knew about the hit and pit_comb pages before this draft started.

Comment

Man, if I only knew about the hit and pit_comb pages before this draft started.
                  Loser's lament...lots of L's. Did I mention L is a wasteland ?
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I have DMB Left by the way
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Dumb.

Comment

Dumb, Loser
                        fixed
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Dick mouth butt lips!

Comment

• Do men baseball lately?

Comment

• Does Mariano blow leads?

Comment

• Crap, this is the VD XIV thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X