Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Who got Blake Carrington?
    Not sure, but you have to go Sammy Jo at 1.01 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Not sure, but you have to go Sammy Jo at 1.01 right?
      Would be hard to say no.

Comment

5 picks yesterday. I'm betting we can do at least 6 today.
        We could do seven more on the trot right now just with the people currently in the forum. I doubt that will happen, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          We could do seven more on the trot right now just with the people currently in the forum. I doubt that will happen, but...
          The people listed are not necessary recent.

They increased the recent activity threshold a lot. The names on that list could have been here and gone 1 hour ago ... or more.

Comment

The people listed are not necessary recent.

They increased the recent activity threshold a lot. The names on that list could have been here and gone 1 hour ago ... or more.
            I picked and will be here most of the day. Still no plan, just trying to avoid getting screwed at positions and letters.

Comment

• Always wanted to f*** around with Smoltz ... first time. Played with Eckersley a few times, but it's been a while.

Comment

• He's a fascinating player for this. Eck is really the only comparable. You have guys like Fingers with wins and saves, but they have seasons with wins and saves. Smoltz is one or the other for single season but both for career.

Comment

• I always want to get Smoltz but never do
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    I always want to get Smoltz but never do
                    I normally have an idea about the shape of my team from early on ... depending on a player like Smoltz would seem a bit crazy.

IOW, this draft, I don't really have a plan

Comment

• whoops I need to fix the second pick to 11.01
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                        whoops I need to fix the second pick to 11.01
                        I gotcha

Comment

• SS was already looking like a wasteland for me ... any good options apart from Appling I didn't want / need.

Comment

• See you guys ... Saturday some time.

Comment

• Dammit, frae. I really thought I could get away with letting Daly slide---you were the only one who could reasonably take him on that side of me. Then Controller went and took Cross, and I was worried that it would be your sign. Crap, back to the drawing board at catcher ---and 1900's hitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                                Dammit, frae. I really thought I could get away with letting Daly slide---you were the only one who could reasonably take him on that side of me. Then Controller went and took Cross, and I was worried that it would be your sign. Crap, back to the drawing board at catcher ---and 1900's hitter.
                                Sorry I knew the catcher cliff for me was near if I didn't want to use a premium letter or decade so Daly stood out. I let him go to the corner because they had both used the letter D so he was the plan before Cross, but seeing Cross go did cement the idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X