*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SS?

Nice pick with Torre, Garp. He has been on my radar for a while. And wow, Covid causes speed around here. Johnny and controller jacobs are here, so we could have four more picks tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      The SS?

Nice pick with Torre, Garp. He has been on my radar for a while. And wow, Covid causes speed around here. Johnny and controller jacobs are here, so we could have four more picks tonight.
      spreadsheet
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        What's the status of the SS?
        Available to download on the first post of the draft thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Available to download on the first post of the draft thread.
          Graz!
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Always happy to get rid of 3B in drafts like this. Lost count of the amount of times that position has burnt me late in a draft.

Comment

• Dammit, Johnny. I already have a 3B (I picked that Evans for many reasons), but was looking at Killebrew anyway. Amazing positional flexibility for a huge guy.

Sorry, "SS" has a different immediate thought in my head because I am a bit of a history (and Squad Leader) buff.

Comment

Always happy to get rid of 3B in drafts like this. Lost count of the amount of times that position has burnt me late in a draft.
                killebrew is a star in OBP
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I skipped picked DiMaggio last night before realizing we have wildcards in play.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                    Dammit, Johnny. I already have a 3B (I picked that Evans for many reasons), but was looking at Killebrew anyway. Amazing positional flexibility for a huge guy.

Sorry, "SS" has a different immediate thought in my head because I am a bit of a history (and Squad Leader) buff.
                    I doubt he will ever budge from my 3B.

Comment

• It's much more fun drafting in the middle when you have more time on your hands.

Comment

• I hate that everyone makes good picks these days. Why can't we just get back to the good ole days when folk picked Bert Campaneris etc because he was their dads favourite player?

Comment

• Can someone post a link to vd6 ss? Johnny wont email me a copy
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I hate that everyone makes good picks these days. Why can't we just get back to the good ole days when folk picked Bert Campaneris etc because he was their dads favourite player?
                            Seriously. I had a long list for my next pick, but it is now a short list without any thought on my part. Just Killebrew, Fisk, DiMaggio, and Pedro all falling off of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Can someone post a link to vd6 ss? Johnny wont email me a copy
                              PM me an email.

I've stopped hating you.

It's OK.

Comment

• Johnny follows one of his picks with "YTF." I want to follow most of my picks with "WTF."

Comment

Working...
                                X