X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnnya24
    replied
    NOTICE:

At some point could everyone download the latest version of the SS from the Draft Thread, have a look at the Snapshot page, and make sure your team is as you expect. It looks like:

(a) we are all working of the same SS this time, so a common error no-one has noticed could occur

and

(b) we are relying on my data inputting skills to be 100% accurate ... this is scary!

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Well, I got you back into a fight for third, instead of in seventh where my initial non-Pudge one was, but I couldn't get it higher. But, with two wild cards, I can never game out all the possibilities, so it will be interesting to see.
    I am sure you guys will have had the better path for me, but this is what I had planned for the strategy I was on. This was a sort of kick the can down the road pick again. I had two options at B and worried if one went the other might so Bunning it is. I am trying to save the semi flexible picks for when I have more picks to look at from everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    No idea what Bene is doing with his C slots, and missing White would clearly lead to the greatest variance.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Well, I got you back into a fight for third, instead of in seventh where my initial non-Pudge one was, but I couldn't get it higher. But, with two wild cards, I can never game out all the possibilities, so it will be interesting to see.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Hmm. Maybe I need to look more on everyone. I was just grabbing best available for everyone. Didn't notice your power punt. Makes gaming your team out very tricky. This may take a while. Good thing there is nothing to do nowadays, lol.

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    You know, I am still bored. I'll have a run at your team again with a completely different strategy. Let's see what it does.
    I am sure you guys had a better plan, but thanks for looking.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    You know, I am still bored. I'll have a run at your team again with a completely different strategy. Let's see what it does.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    We'll see. I don't see a way back to the top for you, but you still have two wild cards, which makes projecting all the options for your team very difficult. I won't claim to know that your plan isn't best--at least not until I see it.

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    No one has to tell me I am not good at this stuff, but I tried to make Pudge work and everyone can tell me later how it works better when I go the path I had planned. I am 100% sure I will be wrong, but this is why I can't win these lol

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    And, that frae, was why Charlie Sweeney was a mistake---not that you took him instead of the S pitcher I had pegged for you---it was that you took him instead of Pudge---Johnny was never, ever, going to let him get back to you. Ever. (And yes, I had projected Johnny's pick--Pudge was one of the guys I gave to two teams---frae and Johnny.)
    Yea, I don't project picks too much, but had frae taking Pudge here as well.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    And, that frae, was why Charlie Sweeney was a mistake---not that you took him instead of the S pitcher I had pegged for you---it was that you took him instead of Pudge---Johnny was never, ever, going to let him get back to you. Ever. (And yes, I had projected Johnny's pick--Pudge was one of the guys I gave to two teams---frae and Johnny.)

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Not sure what Johnny is doing now--seems to be idling. But at least CJ is here, and Johnny is decade and positionally precluded from taking pretty much anyone CJ could take, so maybe we'll at least get some skip picks.
    Trying to do some calculations.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Not sure what Johnny is doing now--seems to be idling. But at least CJ is here, and Johnny is decade and positionally precluded from taking pretty much anyone CJ could take, so maybe we'll at least get some skip picks.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by frae View Post
    Tell me after this ends who it was. I am not good at digging too deep and Sweeney is a guy I have used before.
    You can't take the other guy now; I PM'd you with his name.

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    FWIW, Sweeney doesn't really change your contender status---barely different in the standings than the guy I had for you.
    Tell me after this ends who it was. I am not good at digging too deep and Sweeney is a guy I have used before.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X