*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole draft is out of order!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      This whole draft is out of order!
      I think it's fine

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        It was an honest and predictable mistake ... so feel free to re-pick, or at the very least re-pick the year. It won't be an issue dude.
        I still don't know if the extra flexibility he gets for using the 1870's isn't worth the slightly lower stats he gets---it's a decent amount of OBP, but not that many PA's, and 16 SB's---the HR/Runs/RBI in total favors 1875.

Comment

I think it's fine
          You can't handle the truth.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

This whole draft is out of order!
            Out of order? You're out of order, this whole forum is out of order!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Feral you are up! (x2)
              back to you, I will fill in the years later for my picks
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                Out of order? You're out of order, this whole forum is out of order!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  I still don't know if the extra flexibility he gets for using the 1870's isn't worth the slightly lower stats he gets---it's a decent amount of OBP, but not that many PA's, and 16 SB's---the HR/Runs/RBI in total favors 1875.
                  Yeah, it's certainly not game breaking to pick 1875, and maybe there is some flexibility gain to still have both the 1880's and 1890's available. I think we'll all be wishing we could have a free decade in the end game, that's for sure.

The main issue is that Heyelander thought the 1870's were a must-pick decade (like the last draft).

It's his call ... no-one would ever object to him repicking or changing the BY.

Comment

You can't handle the truth.
                    I fondle the truth bitch! Handling for pussies.

Comment

• Well he can't pick both decades because, as we all know........

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• You all can't fuck with the power of the O'Rourke pick

Comment

Well he can't pick both decades because, as we all know........
                            I wouldn't tell Heyelander he can't do something ... that guy's a volcano waiting to explode.

Comment

I wouldn't tell Heyelander he can't do something ... that guy's a 1.01 volcano waiting to explode.
                              1.02 Earthquake
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                1.02 Earthquake
                                Cant think of any quizy disasters.
                                1.03 Atomic Bomb
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X