*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    It doesn't matter. Just leave it as is. It was my mistake after all. I just didn't know the rules, which I guess is also on me.
    We haven't had a weird situation like this is eons!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      We haven't had a weird situation like this is eons!
      Well, you let me back in, lol.

Comment

• I've almost done this a few times.

This is one of the reasons I always post the BY line with my pick. I'm always afraid I will typo the wrong year. I'll either post the BY line or the most standout stat (177 runs, 56 saves etc).

Comment

Well, you let me back in, lol.
          You've done a great job, not just drafting, but also in the Com thread.

Now we just need to get Pogues back!

Pogues - Last Activity: 09-03-2019 03:37

Comment

You've done a great job, not just drafting, but also in the Com thread.

Now we just need to get Pogues back!
            Alas, I am afraid it might not be enough. I have been gentile, but I really just want my kingdom back.

Comment

Hell, if he hadn't, I wouldn't have even realized that I had not taken the year I thought I took, lol.
              Jist hope it makes no real difference for anyone
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

NOTICE:

At some point could everyone download the latest version of the SS from the Draft Thread, have a look at the Snapshot page, and make sure your team is as you expect. It looks like:

(a) we are all working of the same SS this time, so a common error no-one has noticed could occur

and

(b) we are relying on my data inputting skills to be 100% accurate ... this is scary!
                Bumping again ...

Comment

• Well, when I did it, the new version of the spreadsheet with my pick, was not up yet, lol. I put the pick into my spreadsheet, but didn't notice I had the wrong year, they are pretty similar, lol. And hell, I was relying on my data imputing skills, which obviously are not close to 100% accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Jist hope it makes no real difference for anyone
                    It shouldn't, but not clear yet. The closeness of the BY hitting stats in some categories is silly. We are talking about 1 HR, 2 RBI and -3 SB. At the moment, the 1 HR could make a difference. Insane.

Comment

It shouldn't, but not clear yet. The closeness of the BY hitting stats in some categories is silly. We are talking about 1 HR, 2 RBI and -3 SB. At the moment, the 1 HR could make a difference. Insane.
                      The last draft was decided by 0.2 points, and a final round pick could have changed the outcome.

Squeaky bum time!

Comment

The last draft was decided by 0.2 points, and a final round pick could have changed the outcome.

Squeaky bum time!
                        Yep. I've gone nuts on trying to maximize everyone, and it all depends on who lots of people pick. First, third, last are all up in the air.

Comment

• Just FYI, Johnny, you have exceeded your PM limit.

Comment

Just FYI, Johnny, you have exceeded your PM limit.
                            No shock there ... blame Revo

Fixed

Comment

• I did my first attempt at projections ever, can't wait to be so very wrong lol

Comment

• Man, a wildcard looks a lot better than quizy at this point
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X