*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice clip choice in the Memoriam thread Bene
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Saw a headline, have no idea what it means:

"A Man Admitted a Woman to Rehab after Stealing His Dog"
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Nice clip choice in the Memoriam thread Bene
        Dude's been in a ton of shows and stuff but that's definitely what makes me think of him.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Saw a headline, have no idea what it means:

Better headline of the same story:

A man’s dog was stolen. He found the thief, and instead of calling police, he got her into rehab.

Face-to-face with the woman who stole his dog, Brayden Morton told her: "Listen, I’ve messed up a lot in my life, and I’ve been forgiven for a lot of things I did. I’m not mad at you."

Comment

• Rehab be stealin people's dogs.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Dog. Man. Better life for madame
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• just bought tickets to a Mariners/Astros battle to the death !! It should be savage. Haven't been to a MLB smackdown in 4 or 5 years. kind of excited.
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  just bought tickets to a Mariners/Astros battle to the death !! It should be savage. Haven't been to a MLB smackdown in 4 or 5 years. kind of excited.
                  cant believe I recently passed 10000 crap posts and didn't even commemorate it here.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Saw a headline, have no idea what it means:

Here's one that I have no idea on:

"Florida man who vandalized Asian American family’s cars, threatened them as a squirrel sentenced"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

"Florida man who vandalized Asian American family’s cars, threatened them as a squirrel sentenced"
                      I don't know about the first part, but clearly a squirrel is going to prison.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Oh okay, I got it. A squirrel was sent to prison, and in a related story, a Florida resident was threatening a bunch of cars. Makes sense now.

I wonder if any of them were trucks pulling "Mt. Rainier Fire and Emergency Rescue" trailers? If so I get it.

Comment

• squirrels hate mt rainier?
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I disagree.

A man dressed as a squirrel is going to the slammer
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I saw a retraction from a paper once in which they corrected the ingredients for a salsa recipe to 2 tbsp. of cilantro when formerly it said 2 tbsp. of cement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Even after reading the article, it's still not all that clear. Apparently this guy was a racist d-bag who spray painted this poor family's cars with racial slurs *and* made a Facebook account with a squirrel as its profile, from which he sent threatening messages? The ol' Florida two step!

Comment

Working...
                                X