No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure I agree with my comma placement.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      I'm not sure I agree with my comma placement.
      Drawing, multiple, breaths, leaving commas all over, the place.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I'm not sure I agree with my comma placement.
        I'm more worried about the MAGA cheese....it's all about the cheese
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• And can we please call him Liam Hendriks instead of Hendricks, or is that a bridge too far? Both of them being in Chicago adds to my confusion.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            And can we please call him Liam Hendriks instead of Hendricks, or is that a bridge too far? Both of them being in Chicago adds to my confusion.
            Feral Slascher?

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              are days on the il a stat in this league?
              LoL....

Comment

And can we please call him Liam Hendriks instead of Hendricks, or is that a bridge too far? Both of them being in Chicago adds to my confusion.
                The c is silent...it's Australian
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  The c is silent...it's Australian
                  Stop being such a unt.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

What are the chances Liam Hendriks and Liam Hendricks would both be from Chicago? No wonder you are confused
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

What are the chances Liam Hendriks and Liam Hendricks would both be from Chicago? No wonder you are confused
                      Schickago

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Stop being such a unt.
                        Ock...
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Feral Slascher?
                          Also from Schickago.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Kinda disappointing that no one here asked about info so the could follow him....but whatever
                            follow who, Lou Piniella?

Comment

I appreciate that people are willing to do it. I think it's absurd that we have to rely on the generosity of people, to get something as important as vaccinations during a global pandemic, done.
                              I'm not seeing how those are mutually exclusive.

I mean if I want to put my outrage hat on I could say " I don't see why people think they have to get PAID just to try to help their fellow human beings during a pandemic ".

Why not just be happy that there are people volunteering?

I guess it's a glass half full / half empty discussion. Neither is wrong, just a matter of perspective.

Comment

• My mom is scheduled to have open-heart surgery on Thursday. I'm flying to see her tomorrow. She had a heart valve replaced about 3.5 years ago, and now the replacement valve is failing. Having seen a couple of my other relatives go through it, I know that open-heart surgery is a major thing. I would appreciate any thoughts and prayers you guys may wish to offer. My mom is 87 and otherwise in good health. She had her COVID vaccines done about a month ago, so...that's good?

Comment

Working...
                                X