• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Like fine whine
    I try not to bottle up my emotions

I can't believe how hard it was to come up with my lame response
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      I try not to bottle up my emotions

I can't believe how hard it was to come up with my lame response
      Put a cork in it !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        It's not Metallica, but yeah, that's not bad.
        Oh, he loves Metallica, too.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Oh, he loves Metallica, too.
          I suspect that's why Mom wants control of the radio, right?
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Lol, at least they will get some free publicity
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Anyone else see Lou Pinella doing commercials for SHAG? Maybe it is a local thing. Not there is anything wrong with it.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I suppose if Lou Pinella wants to shag, that's his business. But probably best for him to keep it local.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I suppose if Lou Pinella wants to shag, that's his business. But probably best for him to keep it local.
                    Don't limit sweet Lou. He got game
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Spent the last 6 hours creating an Instagram account for my daughters cat....it was the highlight of my day
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Spent the last 6 hours creating an Instagram account for my daughters cat....it was the highlight of my day
                        When I was first reading this, I thought that you meant that Pinella spent the last 6 hours creating an instagram for your daughters' cat. First thought that came to mind wasn't "no that's silly", but rather "yeah... he's pretty old, 6 hours checks out"

Comment

• Heck, if Bonilla had invested in Bitcoin instead of taking the Mets deferred money offer, imagine how rich he could be. What a bad decision that was for him.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            When I was first reading this, I thought that you meant that Pinella spent the last 6 hours creating an instagram for your daughters' cat. First thought that came to mind wasn't "no that's silly", but rather "yeah... he's pretty old, 6 hours checks out"
                            This is a solid insult of Feral on the down-low.

Comment

This is a solid insult of Feral on the down-low.
                              It was closer to 10 hours....technology is puzzling for us old guys. Might have taken longer if Lou hadn't stopped by to help
                              Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 02-21-2021, 06:45 PM.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Wow, the President/CEO for the Mariners seems like a world class piece of shit. Or more accurately, he seems exactly like all the rest of the pieces of shit who own and run baseball teams. I hope the Mariners fucking lose (more).
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X