• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Nope...and i just screwed up this game so startimg over, lol
    Now attilla.the hun. Arrg
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I am indoenisia which looks fun
      More naval-oriented, right? I like to build navies and live by the sea, although building a navy is only very moderately helpful.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Now attilla.the hun. Arrg
        Heh, you can pick who you want, too. Attilla is pretty good for building the ol' military. Also for laying waste to independent towns.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Nope...and i just screwed up this game so startimg over, lol
          You can also reload games, including from the cloud where you can reload just about any turn. I think it autosaves every few turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            More naval-oriented, right? I like to build navies and live by the sea, although building a navy is only very moderately helpful.
            It looked fun....will pick tjat next time
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It looked fun....will pick tjat next time
              I really like Shoshone. Their scouts can move three tiles and that is just huge in the first few turns. First time I won on deity was with Shoshone after losing like 50x.

Comment

I hanve't. Looks very thorough. Do you still get your achievements when this mod is enabled? For some weird reason I get super annoyed when a mod prevents me from getting one of those "Win on Deity as Haile Selassie" popups on Steam or whatever.
                That I don't know, I don't normally bother with achievements. But i do remember them popping up from time to time. It's not technically a mod, it is hard installed into the DLC folder.

Lekmod (linked above has a bunch of new Civs) is a version built on NQmodv10

This is the latest changelog for NQmod v13.1 (which is now apparently called Takmod)

The religion, social policy and great people changes are massive. I would not be able to go back and play the base game to be honest.

Comment

• Hmm. I'll try it out. I've played a few mods that have some of the changes - this is kind of an amalgamation of all of them.

Comment

Actually, I kind of take that back --- I do enjoy racing for the atomic bomb and then nuking whoever has the misfortune of being next to me. Go heavy science, race for nukes, nuke everyone you can, then get a nuclear non-proliferation treaty passed so no one can do it back to you.
                    I've played every game since 2 and I don't think I've ever used a nuke.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      I've played every game since 2 and I don't think I've ever used a nuke.
                      then again, I've never played above emperor

Comment

then again, I've never played above emperor
                        i'm the casual who plays all RPGs on easy because I don't want to bother with learning to fight and just want to level up and advance the story line and do side-quests without dying.

Comment

i'm the casual who plays all RPGs on easy because I don't want to bother with learning to fight and just want to level up and advance the story line and do side-quests without dying.
                          I'm the opposite, I stick everything on hardest, repeatedly get my ass handed to me, get frustrated, then quit.

... but occasionally you find a game that stands up - Factorio, Escape From Tarkov.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            I'm the opposite, I stick everything on hardest, repeatedly get my ass handed to me, get frustrated, then quit.

... but occasionally you find a game that stands up - Factorio, Escape From Tarkov.
                            was reading about some new cheating issue with EFT?

Comment

• I also slept with everyone I could in Witcher III before reverting to prior saves that kept me true to Triss because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Comment

I also slept with everyone I could in Witcher III before reverting to prior saves that kept me true to Triss because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
                                Thay was considerate
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X