*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    God I fucking hope not, for your sake. I hate that guy with the passion of a thousand burning suns.
    Me too
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      If I was married to you, I might leave you for the door dash delivery lady, too.
      Harsh
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Hah, I wasn't even directing that at you. Why are we still talking about this?
        Honestly I have no idea
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

BLess you !
          Thank you !
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            2010 pitching is quickly becoming a wasteland, lol.
            I disagree
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

What is sufficient ??
              No what's on second.

Comment

Harsh
                but true
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Anyone else extremely excited for baseball to start ? I don't think i have ever looked forward to a baseball season this much. Sure hope everyone involved gets thru safely. Who knows this might be safer for them than everyday life. I hope so
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption 2 these days. I've been frustrated with Rockstar games in the past because I thought there were too many side quests going on and I couldn't get to everything, or ever back to the main story-line. This has gone the opposite way, it's slow and I was bored early on. Lots of time just riding your horse around. But it's pretty immersive and now I'm enjoying the slower pace. There's lots to do, just rarely a ton that you NEED to be doing. It probably hurts too much that I'm a nice guy and can't bring myself to rob random strangers or collect debts or what not but my character will begrudgingly say the nice dialogue when I tell him to. And there are enough assholes that need killing in the game to keep me from going full-on care-bear.

Pretty happy with it right now.
                    Finished the main story line last night... Movie quality story telling.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Baseball boner alert!
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Finished the main story line last night... Movie quality story telling.
                        I don't even want to progress in the story anymore --- it's so good I don't want it to end, lol. I've just been running around doing everything except for the main quest. What a freakin' game! Awesome.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I don't even want to progress in the story anymore --- it's so good I don't want it to end, lol. I've just been running around doing everything except for the main quest. What a freakin' game! Awesome.
                          I started to play ahead because I really wanted to find out what happened to everyone in the story. It was like staying up late to finish a book to see what will happen.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Baseball boner alert!
                            I betts you do.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I betts you do.
                              This is the first $100M+ contract the new Dodger regime under Friedman has given out, weirdly enough. Might as well give it to the 2nd best player in baseball. I wouldn't have minded a mega Cole deal, though, which they also tried to pull off.

Comment

I started to play ahead because I really wanted to find out what happened to everyone in the story. It was like staying up late to finish a book to see what will happen.
                                I've started just riding around trying to find all the awesome random encounters out there. Did you ever do the KKK guys burning the cross one? Damn, that was peak gaming fun right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X