*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    In one of the small logging downs i drive thru i kept seeing signs "we have Kratom". Have not tried it
    You don't know what you're missing.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Or do you??
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Bad doctor?

Datura mangles broken limbs

Comment

Here is a link if you want to drop by. It says they have a beer cave, so at least they got that going on

---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Here is a link if you want to drop by. It says they have a beer cave, so at least they got that going on

https://www.boondoxliquorplus.com/
            Don't malign Boondox Liquor !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

https://www.boondoxliquorplus.com/
              Can you self-isolate in a beer cave?

Comment

Don't malign Boondox Liquor !
                I always thought it was spelled boondocks.

Comment

• Man, everything I am hearing is baseball in June at the earliest, and there is even talk that the season may be in jeopardy. That all makes sense given the gravity of the situation, but it's still stunning to think about.

Comment

• Everything okay with our Washington and California-based peeps?

We don't have anyone on the VD forum in the NYC outbreak area, do we?

Comment

Everything okay with our Washington and California-based peeps?

Ok for now thanks. Everything shut down. It is a weird feeling when going to the store feels risky
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Everything okay with our Washington and California-based peeps?

We are good. My elderly parents refuse to self quarantine. They are healthy and don't want to stop going out.

I've been door dashing to pay the bills, so if I get sick I'm taking a ton of people with me.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          My elderly parents refuse to self quarantine. They are healthy and don't want to stop going out.
                          My extremely medically vulnerable, elderly mother is the same - she keeps talking about doing this or that or watching the grandkid for a while. Honestly, I'm not really sure how to handle this. For the time being, I am just putting her off and strongly suggesting she hunker down for a while.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I'm glad both of you are okay.

I talked to my elderly parents a couple days ago and encouraged them to stay home if at all possible. My brother lives near them and told them he would go to the grocery store or run other errands for them, so I'm grateful for that. My mom, who is 86, usually drives another older friend to her doctor appointments, but she arranged for someone else to take the friend to the appointment this week.

I also encouraged them not to go to church. Their church finally came around to their senses and canceled services yesterday, which I was glad to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              My extremely medically vulnerable, elderly mother is the same - she keeps talking about doing this or that or watching the grandkid for a while. Honestly, I'm not really sure how to handle this. For the time being, I am just putting her off and strongly suggesting she hunker down for a while.
                              My parents are mid 80s and are pretty much not goimg out at all. Us kids are delivering supplies. Hopefully it gets better in a few momths...
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My mom is actually the one I'm most worried about. She has heart valve issues and atrial fibrillation, and I don't know if she would survive a serious bout with a respiratory virus. My dad is a stubborn cuss who I am less worried about, although obviously at 88 years old, he is vulnerable, too. But he has three siblings who lived to over 90 and two younger siblings in their 80s who all keep chugging along.

Comment

Working...
                                X