*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Hm, might not be me, although would be a weird coincidence. My kids didn't go to Bear Branch. Bobby Heck, who scouts for the Rays, also lives in Kingwood. Wonder if it's him?
    I love Bear Brunch Not as good as asparagus shrimp, but I'm not picky
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Maybe so but they said they knew you by name before I mentioned why who knows.
      My son Zach says he knows Alex and Addi (friend), but my girls don't seem to know Christian. They go to a different elementary.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        My son Zach says he knows Alex and Addi (friend), but my girls don't seem to know Christian. They go to a different elementary.
        Yup Alex says she yelled at Zach. Says it’s not her fault.

Haha small world.

Comment

• If Houston gets too bad come down to Corpus. Is great here.

Comment

If Houston gets too bad come down to Corpus. Is great here.
            asshole, freezing out Seattle, Sacramento etc....
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              asshole, freezing out Seattle, Sacramento etc....
              I just flew from Dallas down today. Come on!

Comment

I just flew from Dallas down today. Come on!
                ok, gonna look for flights
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                  we are postponing our 37th annual auction until the first weekend of when games are played.

even then, we'll work around anyone who sees it as more sensible to do things online.

all of our owners are over 50, and a 57-year-old and a 77-year-old (he's the oldest) would be at most risk healthwise due to their respective ailments.

the ones in their 60s still seem pretty peppy, but if they have high blood pressure, hypertension, or diabetes - and they might - then they still would be in the high-risk group. of course, the whole point would be that by the time the players get back in peak shape and are ready to play in games before crowds, the virus would first very much have to be on the wane.

as for as scheduling, half these guys are retired and we all live within 50 miles of each other.
                  that virus is going to wear itself out, then we draft !
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

that virus is going to wear itself out, then we draft !
                    I should be prepping for my draft, but having a hard time caring very much. I'm just gonna spend my money early and roll with my gut feel
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I should be prepping for my draft, but having a hard time caring very much. I'm just gonna spend my money early and roll with my gut feel
                      We are postponing ours it sounds like

Comment

I am so thankful my daughter came home for spring break on monday. The whole world changed in the 4 days she has been home. Glad she is here with us
                        Although most of her diabetes supplies are in her dorm room at college so even though i have amazing imsurance i may get to pay thousands of dollars to keep her alive. And fortunately i can afford that. But there are lots of people who cant. What a fucked up system we have
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• All the injured players I drafted in PONY now have time to get healthy.

And all the healthy ones have time to get sick.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• It's possible that my wife and her organization will be forced to work during the three week school shutdown - she is an administrator for a non-profit that provides before and after school care. The Governor is trying to balance not leaving poor families who might not be able to get care for their children while the schools are shut down with the risk large crowds will pose to children / staff / parents. It feels freaky and weird right now. I'm guessing there will be more than a few employees who say "fuck no" to having to come in during this period of time.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              It's possible that my wife and her organization will be forced to work during the three week school shutdown - she is an administrator for a non-profit that provides before and after school care. The Governor is trying to balance not leaving poor families who might not be able to get care for their children while the schools are shut down with the risk large crowds will pose to children / staff / parents. It feels freaky and weird right now. I'm guessing there will be more than a few employees who say "fuck no" to having to come in during this period of time.
                              Seattle shit down schools so i thought my wife would be at home. But they made her show up at some other location. Inam not at all happy and plan to evaluate the situation this weekend.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Seattle shit down schools
                                This typo checks out

Comment

Working...
                                X