• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    If ya wanna run cool....you have to run on heavy, heavy fuel
    I hope someone drafts this in the top one million songs of all time
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• FYI, i have to work remote for the foreseeable future due to Coronavirus. So if I go stircrazy and post more crap than usual you know why.
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Who else is touching your phone and keys and steering wheel other than you?
        The elves, for starters
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I hope someone drafts this in the top one million songs of all time
          I would if I were participating.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Just me, but I've been touching stuff all day ! I don't think the grocery store is that clean. Anyway, can't hurt, but I'm ok if you laugh at me
            Ah, not laughing at all, just trying to understand the logic behind it.

In reality there's no end to what we could do to try to clean things around us. We could scrub longer, we could clean limitless "things". Do we clean the outside of the box of cereal we get at the grocery store? Do we clean the inside? Do we clean the individual pieces of cereal one by one? Obviously I'm being extreme and silly at that point.

So for the items that we do take the time to clean I would think they are the low hanging fruit, the most obvious and the best use of our time towards that end. And I was wondering why the keys / phone / steering wheel were your choices. Your explanation makes sense.

Comment

Ah, not laughing at all, just trying to understand the logic behind it.

In reality there's no end to what we could do to try to clean things around us. We could scrub longer, we could clean limitless "things". Do we clean the outside of the box of cereal we get at the grocery store? Do we clean the inside? Do we clean the individual pieces of cereal one by one? Obviously I'm being extreme and silly at that point.

So for the items that we do take the time to clean I would think they are the low hanging fruit, the most obvious and the best use of our time towards that end. And I was wondering why the keys / phone / steering wheel were your choices. Your explanation makes sense.
              You are right, it seems like there is no end to stiff u could clean. Evem just washing hands is a step up for some people
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You are right, it seems like there is no end to stiff u could clean. Evem just washing hands is a step up for some people
                Occasionally cleaning.frequently touched surfaces seems lime the right choice for now
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Glad sophie liked your gift... glad your wife wasn't freaked out that some of these internet trolls know where you live.

I'm off to spread the Coronavirus to Texas and Ohio.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• ROCKLIN, Calif. — Police began blocking access to the home of California’s first fatality attributed to the coronavirus in Rocklin on Thursday as worried neighbors stood in their yards asking for information.
                    The 75-year-old man who died Wednesday had tested positive for COVID-19 after returning from a cruise to Mexico last month. He died a day after tests confirmed he had the coronavirus.

“That’s close to home,” said one neighbor, who asked not to be identified as he stood on his lawn. “I’m in my 70s, so this is a big deal.”

Overhead, a helicopter circled the residential neighborhood, which neighbors said is frequently filled with children playing in the street. Police at the scene declined to say what prompted them to block access on Wednesday to the street where public records show the man lived.
                    No clue why they needed helicopters but rumor has it that the the marshals were called in because the dude's wife hasn't been following quarantine protocol and has been out shopping and living here normal life.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      Glad sophie liked your gift... glad your wife wasn't freaked out that some of these internet trolls know where you live.

I'm off to spread the Coronavirus to Texas and Ohio.
                      Have a great trip and again thanks for the thoughtful gift. It was very much appreciated and was something that really brought happiness to the slasher family.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

FYI, i have to work remote for the foreseeable future due to Coronavirus. So if I go stircrazy and post more crap than usual you know why.
                        the big issue for me now is to figure out how often to change my sweatpants and long sleeve shirt. I feel like I could ride this out a long time without doing laundry, but probably should have some sort of schedule or reminder before I devolve into something barely human.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

the big issue for me now is to figure out how often to change my sweatpants and long sleeve shirt. I feel like I could ride this out a long time without doing laundry, but probably should have some sort of schedule or reminder before I devolve into something barely human.
                          I have a meeting in about an hour with the partners of my firm, I'm guessing it's about working from home. We have been planning for the last couple days what it would look like if everyone went home for a while.

Comment

I have a meeting in about an hour with the partners of my firm, I'm guessing it's about working from home. We have been planning for the last couple days what it would look like if everyone went home for a while.
                            Can u ask them about my laundry conundrum ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I've been wearing the same jeans for over a year now

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                I've been wearing the same jeans for over a year now
                                So we don't have an upper bound, but at least I have a target to shoot for
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X