*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    Rd18 was tough to watch. Barely made it out of there with the last remnants of my short list.
    Detritus barely made list.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Has anyone else tried to explain the dmbl shtick to any outsider... it doesn't come across well.
      Does make boring listening.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Has anyone else tried to explain the dmbl shtick to any outsider... it doesn't come across well.
        I explained it to my wife when I was cracking up yesterday during the Super Bowl...while she followed it, the humor got lost somewhere in the process.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

She found him in a cornfield at that age.
          There's a build-it-and-they-will-come joke in there somewhere.

Comment

• Don't marriage behaviors last?
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Rd18 was tough to watch. Barely made it out of there with the last remnants of my short list.
              I was this close to taking Ripken.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Despotic murderers beget liberty
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Do many belittle and laugh ?
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Dystopian managers bar laughter
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      I was this close to taking Ripken.
                      I was acutely aware how well he fit your team (same w/Mckean for Johnny's).
                      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• What does DMBL really stand for? Diamond Mind Baseball League?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          What does DMBL really stand for? Diamond Mind Baseball League?
                          Dat Might Be Legit
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Their trophy is no joke, champions engraved all the way back to 1991. Guess I can't post pics from google photos.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• Wait, there's a trophy?
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X