No announcement yet.

*** VD 12 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be on the road the whole day tomorrow. Unless it gets a few picks closer to me tonight, I'm not likely to be able to forward picks.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Babe Ruth was part of maybe the weirdest no-hitter in MLB history. He was pitching, walked the first dude, and punched the umpire in the face thereby getting ejected. The Babe was replaced by Ernie Shore. The baserunner was erased trying to steal second and Shore retired the next 26 batters in a row.
      That was considered a perfect game for Shore until a couple of years ago when they changed the rules that it needed to be a full 9 inning game.

Comment

• I want the 2005 year for Ortiz (47 HR). Updating the thread now. I forgot how close his two best years were, giving up 7 hr for 4 r, 11 rbi and .013 avg.
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• The mobile version of vBulletin sucks so much ass. 4 times I've clicked post and deleted my own message.

In short, Frae and Hacko can eat a bag of dicks

Better not add a full stop and then try to correct the autocorrect for dicks ...

Comment

• I won't be able to picks for a little while yet. Blame Hacko

Comment

• I am trying to look now but not sure I can decide on one pick to leave before I hit the road. If I figure something out I'll send one Del.

Comment

• We got to Frae just to make it today.

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  We got to Frae just to make it today.

Please re-pick, already taken by Johnny

1.05 Hank Aaron OF/1B 1963

31sb
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Please re-pick, already taken by Johnny

1.05 Hank Aaron OF/1B 1963

31sb
                    Please don't hurt em Hammer

Comment

• Ok I am sending one pick to Del, if Johnny takes them I'll be in DC around 7 tonight and I'll figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                        Ok I am sending one pick to Del, if Johnny takes them I'll be in DC around 7 tonight and I'll figure it out.
                        Sweet I can really put the screw to Frae. What horrible pick can I say he made

Comment

• Frae's pick should be good. He sniped Keefe from me earlier.

Comment

• I sent a pick to Garp. And a pick for after the turn, conditional on getting my pick before the turn.

So if all goes well you can make the turn back to Mookie without me.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Whether the crew I’m putting together fits well at least I have a couple picks Ks and Johnny were looking at. Now if Torre was a good pick I don’t know but I always F up catcher

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                I sent a pick to Garp. And a pick for after the turn, conditional on getting my pick before the turn.

So if all goes well you can make the turn back to Mookie without me.
                                Your the man - have a good thanksgiving!

Comment

Working...
                                X