• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I have taken pitchers in 7 of 9 picks.
    Mods, please move this to the "True Confessions" thread
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Mysterious Drafter Draft

2.04 MookieThyme
      3.01 I'm totally not Johnny
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Ooh Mjl and Slasher here we could make the big move on the Western front

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
          My ban ended this morning lol. For those of you not on my facebook feed I essentially got banned for making a joke that had to do with the hold steady and the song Killer Parties. Since I have about 15 followers I guess they have some algorhythm that decided that the word killer and party next to each other was an issue.

But if old ElD has a magic spread sheet I need that.
          My magic sheet has the dual powers of not including David Price *and* randomly crashing. I will send it to you for Christmas!
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            3.01 I'm totally not Johnny
            3.02 JhonnyB25
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• pick #21 was made just for this one brief shining moment, soon to be forgotten in the mists of time...

Attached Files
              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• 3.03 HammerTyme

Comment

• 4.01 BathTyme

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 4.02 Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Tyme.

Comment

• 4.03 Morris Day and the Tyme

Comment

• 4.04 Tyme in a Bottle

Comment

• 4.05 Tyme Has Come Today

Comment

• 4.06 TymeMagazine

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              hit up both robot and Eld on facebook, just in case...
                              I am glad you did that. Despite, or perhaps because of, this wasting a bunch of my time, it has been very fun.

Comment

• 4.07 Rocket Man (I Think It's Gonna Be a Long, Long Tyme)

Comment

Working...
                                X