X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Everyone got good while you were away
    Well, not everyone...

On another note... first class international travel is like some other world I didn't know even exists... sitting here in a lounge with free food and alcohol waiting for my flight where I have some kind off bed seat. I'm usually thrilled to not get stuck with a middle seat, and if the flight attendant gives me an extra bag of pretzels, jackpot!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Ooh, and I get back to Sacramento 3 hours before I leave here.. the whole thing is magic or something

Comment

• FWIW, I really hate the position my end game is in, and picking Youkilis was more like waving the white flag and giving up on winning. It looked alright at one point, but I really paid for targeting mid-range letters in the first half. That is where all the good value was in the mid rounds, and I wasn't able to get any of it.

I recall talking to Mookie about hating 3B, and having really bad experiences with leaving 3B until the later rounds. Then I go and do precisely that.

Comment

• well, not the longest I've waited for T&A
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Anybody else get frequent pms from hacko titled "VD"? Seems like the most likely case is that they are messages about this vintage draft, but the second most likely case scares me too much to open them.
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, guys.

Comment

• Six picks in the last 52 hours. I unfortunately have no way to contact Mookie, so we may be in for another long delay.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Six picks in the last 52 hours. I unfortunately have no way to contact Mookie, so we may be in for another long delay.
                  The top part of this draft is torturous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    Six picks in the last 52 hours. I unfortunately have no way to contact Mookie, so we may be in for another long delay.
                    Johnny is the only one who can contact Mookie.

Comment

• Got a newbie question. What limitations are there on the "UT, MI and CL" roles?

PS--Give me more than hour guys, I am here!

Comment

• UT can be any position player - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH
                        MI is SS or 2B
                        CI is 1B or 3B

A player can qualify at multiple positions. For example, if you have a catcher who also qualifies at 3B, you can use him at C or at 3B or at CI. You don't have to decide on the position when you pick them, but your final roster of 14 hitters has to fill all the required positions.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I've literally been trying to make my pick for the last 20 minutes, but since I am not totally sure on the rules yet, it's been a bit of a challenge.

Comment

• Thanks KS! Pick is forthcoming

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                              Anybody else get frequent pms from hacko titled "VD"? Seems like the most likely case is that they are messages about this vintage draft, but the second most likely case scares me too much to open them.
                              When I first started out trying to rope eld back in, my first public Facebook post asked if he had the itch for some VD, but I updated it in case of family

Comment

• Round 18 Standings

Code:
                                x	Team      	CH	CP	BYH	BYP	Multi
                                .01	TS Garp__	44.9	38.1	56.3	43.0	182.350
                                .02	KS_______	47.0	43.2	44.0	49.5	183.740
                                .03	Mookie___	48.8	50.4	40.3	47.4	187.006
                                .04	Frae______	37.8	48.5	48.2	46.1	180.669
                                .05	JohnnyA__	52.7	39.1	51.7	37.6	181.133
                                .06	Hacko____	49.0	46.5	51.8	35.8	183.173
                                .07	Ken______	36.4	36.1	36.7	42.0	151.105
                                .08	mjl_______	32.0	42.4	40.8	52.9	168.117