No announcement yet.

*** VD 12 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am also here. I pretty much bring nothing to the table.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      I am also here. I pretty much bring nothing to the table.
      Except charm. Don't forget your charm.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Except charm. Don't forget your charm.
        So much motherfuckin' charm it'll make you want to puke.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• KS answered it. I asked to be clear that we get 5 of and a utility so in the end I can take 6 of.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
            KS answered it. I asked to be clear that we get 5 of and a utility so in the end I can take 6 of.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              KS answered it. I asked to be clear that we get 5 of and a utility so in the end I can take 6 of.

Whoarder ��

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                Whoarder ��
                What is an app to order whores?

Comment

• This feels like my first paralysis pick. I just don't know.

Comment

• I seriously considered the Big Hurt with one of my picks. Ultimately went with Larry Walker instead because I felt I needed the BY home runs and stolen bases. But Thomas was super tempting. I knew he wouldn't make it back around to me.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      I seriously considered the Big Hurt with one of my picks. Ultimately went with Larry Walker instead because I felt I needed the BY home runs and stolen bases. But Thomas was super tempting. I knew he wouldn't make it back around to me.
                      I somehow thought I already had my T, and almost ignored him.

Comment

• I considered Thomas the last couple of rounds but didn't want to burn my last modern hitter spot yet. On a semi-related note, I recently saw Thomas in the lobby of a hotel in LA. That guy is absolutely massive.

Comment

• So, I'm hoping to have my spreadsheet updated and ready by the end of the year. Anyone ready to chat about VD13 ?
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                            I considered Thomas the last couple of rounds but didn't want to burn my last modern hitter spot yet. On a semi-related note, I recently saw Thomas in the lobby of a hotel in LA. That guy is absolutely massive.
                            I was at a bar and went up and chatted with him for a minute (he's one of my all-time favorites). He quickly left me for the dance floor saying "sorry there's just too much pu$$y here". So I started chatting with his friend...oddly he didn't seem too impressed that his buddy has a top-15 all-time OPS!! Doh. And yes he is massive.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I really, really wish I'd paid more attention to the new contemporary hitter rules. I just made the mistake of sorting my sheet and seeing which formerly contemporary players are no longer....ugh.

Comment

• Waiting for Ken...

Ken Draft

1.01 I Ken See Clearly Now, the Rain Is Gone

Comment

Working...
                                X