Isn't Nascarfan = Controller Jacobs?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Isn't Nascarfan = Controller Jacobs?
      I think Scott is all of these and Nate

Comment

• Anyone ask Jon Carlos

Comment

• It would be good for everyone that wants to do so to vote in the polls soon so we can get this rolling. I say we close the polls Monday and go from there.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Is it my turn to pick yet?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing here, but I have NOT updated the SeitzerSheet -- just my own spreadsheet. I wouldn't even know where to start on the SeitzerSheet.

Comment

• Do you have fully updated stats through the 2018 season? And is there a way to export that part of your spreadsheet? I (or someone else) might be able to remember how to plug the stats into the SeitzerSheet and modify it for the current draft rules once we decide on them. But if you have updated stats that would be a significant step.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Do you have fully updated stats through the 2018 season? And is there a way to export that part of your spreadsheet? I (or someone else) might be able to remember how to plug the stats into the SeitzerSheet and modify it for the current draft rules once we decide on them. But if you have updated stats that would be a significant step.
                  I do. They should be accurate, but note I inputted them by hand. And not for every player, but only those who may be of significance.

What if I create a Google Sheet and add them?

Comment

• That was easy. Here's a sheet for everyone to use. It should have career and BY stats for all relevant players through the 2018 season.

Comment

• what were your criteria for including people? I may be wrong, but I feel like we are short on QUIZ players... there are only 5 Q hitters in the Career hitter sheet. Is that usual?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        what were your criteria for including people? I may be wrong, but I feel like we are short on QUIZ players... there are only 5 Q hitters in the Career hitter sheet. Is that usual?
                        Find single seasons, combined seasons data for players with most home runs in single season, combined seasons, career and more. Get all of this data on Stathead and create your own leaderboard.

There's not much to pick from. That's the list of all players whose last name starts with Q who had more than 180 career PA.
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          what were your criteria for including people? I may be wrong, but I feel like we are short on QUIZ players... there are only 5 Q hitters in the Career hitter sheet. Is that usual?
                          The only players I added were those who had accumulated a decent amount of stats as of 2018. I didn't add any player who completed his career prior to 2016. About 20-30 players added. Everyone else was already there.

Comment

The only players I added were those who had accumulated a decent amount of stats as of 2018. I didn't add any player who completed his career prior to 2016. About 20-30 players added. Everyone else was already there.
                            Gotcha. It's been a while. Not sure what I was thinking.

Comment

• So, uhh, what's goin on? Have we started? Who's up?

Comment

So, uhh, what's goin on? Have we started? Who's up?
                                I'll do the Draft Tsar thing and set it up tonight ... say start friday?

Comment

Working...
                                X