No announcement yet.

*** VD 11 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• threw a 50th anniversary party for my parents at my house this weekend, out of town guest finally all cleared out. pick up in a moment.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Just got into town. I'll pick soon.

Comment

• I picked quickly with little research because I have no clue what I am doing. You are all welcome

Comment

• you're up, TS got the numbering wrong.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
            you're up, TS got the numbering wrong.
            Fixed

Comment

• I am here and will make a pick soon

Comment

• Wow, it's quiet in here.

"Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• I'm trying not to jinx myself by talking about my chances for finally getting a top finish.

Also I do not believe that this guy's nickname is really what bbref says it is: http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...annoji01.shtml
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

I'm trying not to jinx myself by talking about my chances for finally getting a top finish.

Also I do not believe that this guy's nickname is really what bbref says it is: http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...annoji01.shtml
                    Lovin' the turtleneck!

Comment

• Johnny, if you get the chance can you update the SS on Dropbox? I somehow screwed mine up and it's all !REFs.

Comment

Johnny, if you get the chance can you update the SS on Dropbox? I somehow screwed mine up and it's all !REFs.
                        It should be updated as of the last round. You can download an updated version any time.

I have been a little lazy this draft ... only updating when it comes to my pick.

Comment

• oh, got it. yeah, it's updated to 18.02, which was your last pick. I'll wait a few more picks for your #19 and check again.

Comment

• Feral, can you post a BY year for Wilbur Cooper before we move on.

It's too late to be skipping BY's for any significant amount of time.

Thx.

Comment

• Interestingly, no-one has maxed out a decade yet.

Comment

• If suggest holding off picking pitchers until Feral has updated his Wilbur Cooper pick.

J

Comment

Working...
                                X