*** VD 10 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Wayne surfaced from his super scuba adventure long enough to text me and point out the error in the spreadsheet....he is supposed to be in first place. Said he will check again after he snuggles with a sea cucumber.
    He's probably taking a beach nap and dreaming about being in first.

Comment

• Top side for good now. Can't fly for 24 after diving (in case of cabin decompression) and everyone else in my party is leaving tomorrow at 3.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Top side for good now. Can't fly for 24 after diving (in case of cabin decompression) and everyone else in my party is leaving tomorrow at 3.
        Great! (It's your pick.)

I'm ready to pick, but I'll be out at events from 1pm Eastern on today. If I remember, I'll PM my pick to someone. Hopefully, heye picks before then.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Just got into my new hotel. Let me set up my computer and look things over. Pick up irishly

Comment

• I've updated the decade field columns in the Car Hit and Car Pitch sheets so that they are now correct.

I also corrected the start year for Charlie Morton from 1882 to 2008. There was a Charlie Morton (hitter) that played from 1882-1885 and pitched 23 innings in 1884.

Comment

• thanks much mate. looking things over now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ing-Sheet.xlsx

I've updated the decade field columns in the Car Hit and Car Pitch sheets so that they are now correct.

I also corrected the start year for Charlie Morton from 1882 to 2008. There was a Charlie Morton (hitter) that played from 1882-1885 and pitched 23 innings in 1884.
                what was wrong with the decade fields?
                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ing-Sheet.xlsx

I've updated the decade field columns in the Car Hit and Car Pitch sheets so that they are now correct.

What did you do with the Car Hit and Car Pit sheets?

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    Well, I emailed Ed so don't blame me!
                    Talk about extremes ... we sprinted through the first 6 rounds at break neck speed ... then Heyelander went scuba diving.

Comment

• Don't blame me. I've made my picks fairly quickly, or forwarded picks this whole week.

Comment

Don't blame me. I've made my picks fairly quickly, or forwarded picks this whole week.
                        So you're suggesting that we should assign blame to the person(s) responsible?

Comment

Don't blame me. I've made my picks fairly quickly, or forwarded picks this whole week.
                          Sure, but you posted distracting underwater videos.
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I blame Pogues!!!!

Comment

• Wait until I get the fish school one up. It's mesmerizing.

Comment

• The decade fields weren't matching up (pretty sure they were just carried over from the previous sheet), so I wrote the formula to correct them.

I've PMd my next pick to Johnny.

ETA: Nm. Posted my pick.
                                Last edited by Long John; 11-09-2015, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X