*** VD 9 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotojunkie is skynet!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• image.jpg

Waiting irishly down by the pool for mjl

Comment

• grrr !!!! wanted Eck, he would have made my choice easy, but Bonds is ok too I guess
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So much for pairing Bonds and Ruth. That would've been something.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            grrr !!!! wanted Eck, he would have made my choice easy, but Bonds is ok too I guess
            My choices were ott bonds or Eckersley . Ott was grabbed and I never owned Eckersley so I took him. Wish I could say I have a plan.

Comment

• I considered Eck but decided there was only one other O that seemed decent and there were a couple of Es, and I have no idea what I'm doing so I went with that.
              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Heye said he will make a pick as soon as he gets up and brushes his teeth!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                  Heye said he will make a pick as soon as he gets up and brushes his teeth!!!!
                  It's a difficult process these days... there's one in the back behind where the one they pulled that needs to be brushed individually and with great care. Then I need to rinse my whole mouth with warm salt water, then I have to put some antiseptic stuff on the extraction spot with a Q-tip. Takes about 3 hours in total.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    How's the sheet coming?
                    I don't have excel on my Laptop (openoffice sucks) ... so it'll be tomorrow (err ... later today I suppose). Fixing my PC now, and praying it didn't fry my Mobo!

Comment

• Worked first time! Plugging in computer parts and having them work makes me unusually happy. I've had so many nightmare "plug and won't play" experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                        Plan, what plan?
                        Plan? Meh ... plans are overrated Kappa

Comment

• I'm going to be running around for the next 48 hrs. Having me at the bookend is probably in the best interest of all drafters. Send me a pm when I'm up, wait all irish-like and have some fun with squid's mom. My picks will be posted in due time.
                          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• 1st post of Draft thread has the picks listed. I'll start a History thread also ...

Comment

• Re-doing all my valuations. Using some different ideas so I have no idea if I am on the right track.

One rules clarification needed -- if you pick a dead ball pitcher in a non-deadball year does he count as one of your three ? The rules imply that he would, but I thought that was not the case.
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Three of us here we could go places

Comment

Working...
                                X