X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Should have stuck with Felix over Lynn.
    Gotta go with your best players.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Gotta go with your best players.
      A bit late with the advice.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        A bit late with the advice.
        Yea I was focused on football this past week, but I just don't see how you can sit the #3 ranked pitcher just because he's had a couple bad starts, unless you had confirmed reports that we was injured.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Well, it is a points league, and two start pitchers are usually the way to go in it. Lynn was averaging 16 points per game and Felix about 21. Seemed to make sense at the time. Starting Mike Morse over David Wright is hurting me too. As is starting Chris Taylor over Alexei Ramirez because he had two extra games. Well, Brad Miller got hot and Taylor hasn't played this week.

And the Dodgers just let Jansen throw 34 pitches after pitching yesterday, so he's probably done for awhile. I really hate h2h...my whole team decides to fall apart in the one week that counts the most. Of course, I have Carlos Gomez and Ryan Braun too. Fun week. I'm still tied in points right now, but I'm not feeling good about the rest of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Well, it is a points league, and two start pitchers are usually the way to go in it. Lynn was averaging 16 points per game and Felix about 21. Seemed to make sense at the time. Starting Mike Morse over David Wright is hurting me too. As is starting Chris Taylor over Alexei Ramirez because he had two extra games. Well, Brad Miller got hot and Taylor hasn't played this week.

And the Dodgers just let Jansen throw 34 pitches after pitching yesterday, so he's probably done for awhile. I really hate h2h...my whole team decides to fall apart in the one week that counts the most. Of course, I have Carlos Gomez and Ryan Braun too. Fun week. I'm still tied in points right now, but I'm not feeling good about the rest of the week.
            Yea, H2H is brutal in baseball (and since baseball is not a weekly sport it makes absolutely no sense IMO to have weekly matchups). My league switched to H2H for four years, but thankfully us roto supporters reclaimed the majority a few years back.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Well, that Lynn for Felix move worked out about even. Not kicking myself anymore, at least for that move (starting Chris Taylor over David Wright was still dumb of me). It helps that I am massively up heading into Sunday and will be heading to our two week finals. I'm feeling really confident at this point, but I've also learned nothing is guaranteed h2h.

Comment

Working...
              X