Team leading in ERA in my league..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 team mixed: 2.76
    12 team H2H mixed: 2.97 (he's lost the ERA category 1 time in 20 weeks)
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

2.97 in my 11 team AL only

I can't remember a team finishing anywhere near 3.00 let alone south of 3.00
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        2.97 in my 11 team AL only

I can't remember a team finishing anywhere near 3.00 let alone south of 3.00
        NL-only 12 teams, top two are:
        3.170 Led by Bum & Shark, this team is currently 3rd overall
        3.292 Led by Kershaw, Cueto & deGrom, currently 4th.
        I'm at 3.60 after losing Fernandez, Wacha, Bailey, Ryu.

Standings today: 90.5, 90, 87.5, 85.5. Going to be a fun race

Comment

12-team mixed: 2.80 (and he traded away Felix and Price about six weeks ago). Previous best was 3.03.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I just went over 3.00 in 12 tm AL only 4x4 for the first time all season (led by 0.50 until I started chasing some wins...bad idea... no wins and moved my ERA up over a 0.10). Only 57 wins on the season but first in ERA and WHIP (Felix, Price, Lester, Doolittle, Wade Davis).

The last time I won the league (2010) I got luckier in wins (top third). Still in contention (1.5 pts out of first, .5 out of second) but will have to scratch and claw in other categories for half point/full points since I am next to last in wins and team above me got 6 to my 2 this week to go up 7 wins...
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
            X