Team leading in ERA in my league..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team leading in ERA in my league..

The top team in ERA is sitting at 2.58. That's insane.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

ERA in my leagues:
    3.42 - 12 tm mixed
    3.48 - 15 tm mixed
    3.79 - 12 tm AL
    3.43 - 13 tm mixed
    3.75 - 10 tm NL
    3.38 - 10 tm AL
    3.15 - 18 tm mixed
    3.34 - 12 tm mixed
    3.40 - 14 tm mixed

Comment

Yep. I'm leading my AL league with a 3.383 ERA. I'm guessing he has at least one of Kershaw, Sale, Felix and a couple of Holland, Street, Kimbrel, McGee, Allen?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        ERA in my leagues:
        3.42 - 12 tm mixed
        3.48 - 15 tm mixed
        3.79 - 12 tm AL
        3.43 - 13 tm mixed
        3.75 - 10 tm NL
        3.38 - 10 tm AL
        3.15 - 18 tm mixed
        3.34 - 12 tm mixed
        3.40 - 14 tm mixed
        9 leagues! I feel like I spend too much time managing 3! Of course, while I do have July-Aug off, this is not directly related to my job (high school math teacher).

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

My 12 team NL only:

My 12 team AL only:

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            The top team in ERA is sitting at 2.58. That's insane.
            That is insane!

How many innings pitched? And how many wins?

Comment

leaders in my leagues:

10-team NL: 2.918 (Kershaw, Wainwright, Greinke, HAlvarez)
              12-team mixed: 2.642 (Kershaw, Wainwright, Felix)
              18-team mixed: 3.088 (it's me, and I have way too many trades to claim it's any specific guys - the only pitchers I have with more than 100 IP for my team are Fister, Smyly, Zimmermann, CJ Wilson, and Lynn, and all of those are less than 125 IP)
              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                9 leagues! I feel like I spend too much time managing 3! Of course, while I do have July-Aug off, this is not directly related to my job (high school math teacher).
                I'm cutting back to 5 next year

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                  Yep. I'm leading my AL league with a 3.383 ERA. I'm guessing he has at least one of Kershaw, Sale, Felix and a couple of Holland, Street, Kimbrel, McGee, Allen?
                  I forgot to mention it is a 14 team mixed. He has Sale, Price , Kluber, Fister and Ross and Street, Doolittle.

My team ERA is 2.94 and I would be running away with that category in any other year. We pay out $20 for each category winner too.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    That is insane!

How many innings pitched? And how many wins?
                    1240 IP with 83 wins.

Comment

15-team mixed league:

ERA leader has a 3.25 ERA, 932 IP, 62 Wins

The leader in wins has 71.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        1240 IP with 83 wins.
                        Even more impressive.

Comment

I'm at 3.16 in my 11-team NL-only thanks to Kershaw, Cueto, Zimmerman, and Beckett (plus Soriano and Neshek) and no thanks to Eovaldi and Rosenthal (and McCarthy when I had him). 2 months of Harang is somewhere in the middle

Comment

My All Free Agent team (a 12 team mixed Yahoo) has a league leading 3.10 ERA.

Comment

My auction strategy: dominate K's and Wins with Bumgarner + Bailey + 6 cheap schlubby starters, and let the ERA chip fall where it may. Well, thanks to Bailey and AJ Burnett and Nate Eovaldi, it fell into a black hole - I'm sitting second to last in ERA (3.7911) as of today. But I *am* 1st in K's and 3rd in Wins, and leading my league by 6 points, so I guess it's working.

Our league ERA leader sits at 3.0018, courtesy of Johnny Cueto, Cliff Lee, Cole Hamels, Tyson Ross, and a stellar core of relievers.
                              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Working...
                              X