Where have you gone Mike Trout??? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Another 0-4 game against buchholz for crying out loud!!

He is just bad the last month. Hitting around .200.
    .235 this month, but I'm with you. I can't believe they haven't benched him yet. The Angles have a lot of viable options for the OF.

Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
      .235 this month, but I'm with you. I can't believe they haven't benched him yet. The Angles have a lot of viable options for the OF.

I meant to say the last 30 days, not the last month..my fault.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I guess he's been too involved making his Subway commercial, just like jason Grilli seemed to be more interested in promoting his book this season instead of closing out games.

Comment

Ooo...a buy low candidate. Maybe we can get him for a bucket of balls from some disgruntled owners?

He is still the #1 rated bat in Fantasy and #2 overall to Felix (AL only).

Comment

And another 0-4 with 3k's..
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Should have traded him.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Should have traded him.
                Better yet, just cut him...there are obviously better players out there on the WW.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Please stop with the complaining. What is the point of it? I am sure you understand that players go thru hot/cold streaks during the season. Either live with it or cut him......

What kind of league are you in that you would consider benching him? 6 team mixed?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                    Please stop with the complaining. What is the point of it? I am sure you understand that players go thru hot/cold streaks during the season. Either live with it or cut him......

What kind of league are you in that you would consider benching him? 6 team mixed?

LOL
                    4 team al only with 40 players and 24 categories.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                      Better yet, just cut him...there are obviously better players out there on the WW.
                      Solid advice!! thanks!!

Comment

And 0-2 tonight so far.

Comment

And 0-2 tonight so far.
                          Trout says get off his case and STFU with a homerun in the 6th.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Trout says get off his case and STFU with a homerun in the 6th.
                            Yeah a home run!! So he will probably follow it up with another ofer night? Can't have two good games in a row can he?

Comment

Working...
                            X