Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Trout's only ranked 24th, what a bum, LOL
    But if you got him in a redraft you spent the #1 or #2 pick on him. If he is #24 at year end I would say that is a bust. Kind of like Verlander, he isn't totally terrible but as one of the first SP off the board he isn't close to the stats where he was drafted.

Comment

Danny Salazar. People on this site were promoting him as worth up to $25!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
        But if you got him in a redraft you spent the #1 or #2 pick on him. If he is #24 at year end I would say that is a bust. Kind of like Verlander, he isn't totally terrible but as one of the first SP off the board he isn't close to the stats where he was drafted.
        If Trout finishes the year ranked 24th, I'd call that 'disappointing' rather than 'all-bust'. I'd be shocked if Trout finishing 24th is the downfall of a single fantasy team. Every single player listed in this thread is way more of a bust than Trout thus far IMO.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
          You should be extremely happy if a player you drafted in the 1st round ends up being valued close to where you took him. 24th isnt even really disappointing to me. I bet every year half the 1st rounders dont return 1st round value.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Hilarious.

My RJEL Team had Fielder at 1B, and has Beltre at 3rd, Hardy at SS, and Bourjos in the OF. No wonder I'm flagging.

Comment

Wil Myers.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                If Trout finishes the year ranked 24th, I'd call that 'disappointing' rather than 'all-bust'. I'd be shocked if Trout finishing 24th is the downfall of a single fantasy team. Every single player listed in this thread is way more of a bust than Trout thus far IMO.
                Maybe it is that I had Trout as a keeper for the final year so I took Votto & Verlander in rounds 1 & 2 thinking I had two top hitters and the #2 or #3 SP. Instead I get #24 hitter, a non-stud at 1b and a mediocre SP. This may be making me biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  Danny Salazar. People on this site were promoting him as worth up to $25!
                  This guy is getting rocked in AAA now! He has to be hiding an injury.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X