Chris Davis...sigh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    He did have an exemption for last year. It'll be interesting to find out if he didn't have one for this year since he simply failed to file the right paperwork, or if he failed the stricter ADD/ADHD test MLB gave out. I suspect the latter, and he finally decided to go back to what worked last year.
    This is an interesting perspective/story about that from a former minor league player:
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      He did have an exemption for last year. It'll be interesting to find out if he didn't have one for this year since he simply failed to file the right paperwork, or if he failed the stricter ADD/ADHD test MLB gave out. I suspect the latter, and he finally decided to go back to what worked last year.
      Actually, he last had an exemption in 2011. From Passan:

Davis once held a TUE. He did not apply for one in 2013 or 2014, two sources told Yahoo Sports. The Baltimore Sun reported he did not have one in 2012, eithe

ADHD doesn't just go away, so his initial case was likely incredibly weak. He's a hypocrite, just like the rest of the guys that have been outspoken while they've had their own skeletons to deal with. Because he got this suspension, this was the 2nd time he's failed an amphetamine test. If I were one of his teammates, I'd be rather pissed off at him.

Comment

Working...
      X