Chris Davis...sigh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    Davis only hit 5 of his 53 HR in April last year. If he hits just one more HR over the next week he'd only be 2 behind last year so I'm not panicking yet.
    He had 9 HR in April 2013.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      He had 9 HR in April 2013.
      hmm, cbs game log must be wrong, it shows 5.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

hmm, cbs game log must be wrong, it shows 5.
        i looked on the Yahoo game log.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Baseball reference shows 9 for April. He had 7 by this date last year.

Comment

Maybe he'll hit 5 today!!

Comment

Man he fucking looks pathetic. I would get laughed at if i offered him for anyone of value

Comment

I've thought about offering Davis for Freeman or Davis + a closer for EE but I think in both cases I'll get laughed at also.
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Your ability to get people out of a funk is uncanny. Davis is 2 for 2 with a HR so far tonight.
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                    Your ability to get people out of a funk is uncanny. Davis is 2 for 2 with a HR so far tonight.
                    Two homers...oh how people just can't handle whining these days

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                      hey give me a little credit too!

Comment

hey give me a little credit too!
                        I'll give you 10%. Mith was the one that bumped the thread today. You are just riding his coattails.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

3 HR now. amazing. (mithifying???)
                          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Mith is my hero!

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Mith, you should be able to trade him now.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Mith, you should be able to trade him now.
                                That would only happen if the other owners in our league would actually look at the trade offers!

Comment

Working...
                                X