No announcement yet.

WTF Miggy....WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I should offer Colabello for Miggy? Am I giving too much?

seriously, in a redraft do you prefer Stanton or Miggy the rest of the year?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Thanks Mith! Miggy 2-2 tonight with a homer and 3 RBI...

Pete, I'd go with Miggy...triple crown numbers and durable as hell. Stanton has the big power, but who know about his average and RBI? I fully expect Miggy to be Miggy, he's simply too good to drop off the face of the earth that quickly.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Thanks Mith! Miggy 2-2 tonight with a homer and 3 RBI...

Pete, I'd go with Miggy...triple crown numbers and durable as hell. Stanton has the big power, but who know about his average and RBI? I fully expect Miggy to be Miggy, he's simply too good to drop off the face of the earth that quickly.

Hahahahahaha..glad to be of service!!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Well this clown still has a grand total of 2 home runs.. yeah Miggy!!

Still early i guess..Maybe he thinks it's February?
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Miggy GOT PAID!!

He is on pace for 21 HR's

He hit a total of TWO HR's in July.

He doesn't look right at the plate this year..Power looks to be much less than he has always shown.

Comment

He's not 100% from the injury last year.

Comment

He fucking blows. Fat bastard got paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  He fucking blows. Fat bastard got paid.
                  Should have sold high on him. I would have given you Goldschmidt for Miggy and a decent throw in.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Man he sucks. Got paid.

Comment

Last year a guy in my rode Miggy, Harvey and Votto to a record regular season last year. He is now 14th of 16.

I rode Segura, Fernandez and Goldschmidt.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        He's not 100% from the injury last year.
                        Then admit it instead of looking like someone who got paid and doesn't give a shit.

Players with more HR's than Miggy: Zunino, Peralta, Seager, Duda, Dickerson...geez...

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                          Then admit it instead of looking like someone who got paid and doesn't give a shit.

Players with more HR's than Miggy: Zunino, Peralta, Seager, Duda, Dickerson...geez...
                          I own 3 of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            I own 3 of those.
                            Nice! He has 8 RBI in the last month!! EIGHT!!!! and ONE FUCKING HOME RUN! ONE!!

Comment

I feel your pain. I spent big bucks on CarGo and Santana.

Comment

Miggy seems to be doing alright, up to #13 player on the season.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X