Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Thread- Post Picks HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    R1 is reserve round one. Sorry princess.
    Why can't you just follow the system that everyone else is doing? And why do you have to be an asshole about it? I'm not the only one asking for this. It's fun being a tough guy online I guess. Congrats for that.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      Why can't you just follow the system that everyone else is doing? And why do you have to be an asshole about it? I'm not the only one asking for this. It's fun being a tough guy online I guess. Congrats for that.
      I don't think it was me asking what draft I am in? I also think it was me helping out updating the picks on the main page every day. I responded to your princess-like post. If you don't like it, too bad. As far as me being a tough guy, did I threaten you in any way? Not sure I understand where youre coming from but hey, if youd like to discusse it further, let me know and I will inbox you my cell #.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• wrong thread to fight in.
        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
          wrong thread to fight in.

I'm ambidextrious.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 23.12 Carlos Ruiz, C PHI

Comment

• 23.11 Felix Doubront, P, Bos
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• 23.14 Juan Francisco 1B/3B MIL
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• 23.15 Mark Reynolds, 1B/3B, MIL

At least I hope Milwaukee...or somewhere. Anywhere. Major league level please.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• joncarlos timed out, on to revo, pm's sent.

Comment

• 23.17.....John Jaso, C, OAK

Comment

• 23.18 Hechavarria ss MIA

Comment

• 23.16 Junichi Tazawa, RP BOS

Comment

• Are we picking reserves? I picked 23 guys already

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                              Are we picking reserves? I picked 23 guys already
                              We reverse the order for the reserve round. You're pick at the beginning of round 23 for Doumit was not valid. You pick last in round 23 and first in round 24 and so on.
                              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Well, since Doumit wasn't taken...23.20 - Ryan Doumit

Comment

Working...
                                X