Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Thread- Post Picks HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24.08 Lucas Duda, 1B/OF, NYM

Comment

• 24.09 Seth Smith, OF SD

Comment

• 24.10 Jesus Aguilar, 1B, Cle
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• 24.11 and .12 timed out, so

24.13 Dee Gordon SS LAD

the dream never dies . . .

Comment

• 24.11 Drew Pomeranz sp Oakland Athletics

Comment

• 24.14 Danny Valencia, CI, KC

Maybe the Royals finally give up on Moustakas?
              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• mjl takes--

24.14 Danny Valencia, 3B, Kansas City

I take--

24.15 Kelvin Herrera, P, Kansas City
                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

• ​24.16 Maikel Franco 3B Phillies
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 24.17 Josh Fields MR HOU

I thought about taking him for the last several rounds. May as well do it now, I suppose he has a chance at saves but there are a lot guys in that pen.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• 24.12 Jeff Keppinger 2B/3B Chicago White Sox

Should give me flexibility and a good average, anything else is gravy.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• 24.20. Alberto Callaspo. Oak

25.01. Jordan Schafer. Atl

Comment

• 24.19 Henry Urrutia Bal
                          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 25.02 Nolan Reimold Bal
                            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 24.18 Jemile Weeks, 2B, BAL

25.03 Chris Denorfia, OF, SD
                              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• 25.04 Jeremy Hellickson SP TB
                                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                                X