Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Thread- Post Picks HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.20 Michael Cuddyer

6.1 Aaron Hill

Comment

6.2 Des Jennings
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

6.3 Brandon Phillips, 2B, CIN
        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

6.04 Anthony Rizzo 1B (CR) ChC
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

6.05 Gio Gonzalez SP
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

6.06 Daniel Murphy, 2B, Mets
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

6.07 Billy Butler, UT, KCR
                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

6.08 Shane Victorino Bos OF

Comment

6.09 Starlin Castro SS, Chicago Cubs

Could go .300 20/20, could go .240 12/12 with a suspension...well worth the gamble for a guy who's only going to be 24 this season.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

6.10 Brandon Belt, San Francisco Giants

Comment

6.11 Martin Prado 2B/3B/OF, Arizona Diamondbacks
                        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

6.12 Homer Bailey, SP, Reds

Comment

6.13 Masahiro Tanaka, SP, NYY

Comment

6.14 David Robertson RP, NYY
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

6.15 Carlos Santana, C, CLE

for Pogues
                                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                                X