Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Real Mock Draft Thread- Post Picks HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13.12 Neftali Feliz RP, Texas

Should get the closer job back, or at least a share of it. Even if he doesn't he'll help all of my ratios and contribute like a MoFo in K's.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• 13.13 Matt Dominguez 3B Hou

Comment

• I spent way too long not noticing that Kelly Johnson had already been taken.

13.14 Dan Uggla, 2B, ATL

He had laser eye surgery! He's never going to strike out again.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Gotta fill this spot some time, so let's go with a name from the past--

13.15 Rafael Furcal, SS, Miami
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

• 13.16 Oswaldo Arcia OF
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 13.17 Bobby Parnell RP NYM

I was really hoping for Feliz here and I don't want to be left out in the cold when it comes to closers so I'll take a chance that Parnell is healthy.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• 13.18 Melky Cabrera, OF, TOR
                Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• 13.19 Zach Wheeler NYM
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 13.20. Johnny peralta. Ss. Stl

14.01. Cj Wilson. So ana

Comment

• 14.02 Dan Straily Oak
                      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 14.03 Kevin Gausman, SP, BAL
                        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• 14.04 Trevor Plouffe 3B MIN

Not a huge fan of this pick but I think he'll have some pop and plays third base. I think I might have been able to wait but it's a long wait till my next pick.
                          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• 14.05 AJ Burnett SP
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• And Piney takes the guy I was going to pick.

WTF, I'm a gambler--

14.06 Tim Lincecum, SP, San Francisco
                              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                              -- William James

Comment

• 14.07 CJ Wilson, SP, ANA
                                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X