Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects (New Year Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without looking at the article Hammer provided, I'd recommend Lindor. He might come up before Sept this year. He appears to have more offensive potential than originally thought. And I havent seen anyone put an 80 on his speed but it's above average and he could provide 25-30 SBs along w a good BA, which would be pretty valuable in roto. The others besides Wong probably wont beat Lindor to the bigs, but it probably wont take 3 years for any of them. Odor in particular might not be far away, but his problem is that he's blocked rt now in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
      You might be better off with none of the above Jay.

Lindor is a great fielder and brings little fantasy appeal with him.
      Mondesi, Odor, and Seager might not sniff a full season until three years from now.

Wong seems to have the best chance to make an impact soon, but with a loaded Cards team I'm not sure how appealing a 8 hole hitter is fantasy wise either.
      We are at the point in the draft where AAA players are not uncommon. Almost no one in this list's top 20 is left.

Originally posted by rhd View Post
      Without looking at the article Hammer provided, I'd recommend Lindor. He might come up before Sept this year. He appears to have more offensive potential than originally thought. And I havent seen anyone put an 80 on his speed but it's above average and he could provide 25-30 SBs along w a good BA, which would be pretty valuable in roto. The others besides Wong probably wont beat Lindor to the bigs, but it probably wont take 3 years for any of them. Odor in particular might not be far away, but his problem is that he's blocked rt now in Texas.
      With Andrus and Profar, just a bit. I am holding out hope for Joc Pederson to slip to me. He might, because of similar problems in LA.

J
      Last edited by onejayhawk; 02-16-2014, 09:12 PM.
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
      X